Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet genuine profiles  (Read 2478 times)

Offline Smithy2020

Anyone know any actual genuine profiles active in midlands at the moment they have seen or recommend?
As we are all aware this site has a fair few fakes
Cheers

Offline GoldTop

Before I help you again, did you get anywhere with your previous question?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=374706.msg3839675#msg3839675

Offline ZeroCount

This girl in Nottingham that I reviewed recently is genuine, not sure I'd recommend though. I gave her a positive, but a return visit was more in line with the neutrals others have given her. Guess it comes down to whether her stick-thin physique is a bucket list item for you, as it was for me, or more of a turn-off.

External Link/Members Only

Offline ekimnik

+1.

And yes, there are.

If you read some of the things called 'reviews' you'll get an idea of those that are & those that aren't.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 09:31:44 am by ekimnik »

Offline Smithy2020

Yes for now I like to keep my experience private may leave reviews soon for now I just like discussing with the community here

Offline Captainhowdy666

Yes for now I like to keep my experience private may leave reviews soon for now I just like discussing with the community here
So you’re saying you refuse to help others ?

Offline ekimnik

Very selfish.
As you may note Charliehutton's latest review of Rita Thai has saved me a wasted journey & £80.
Thank you Charlie!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 11:30:34 am by ekimnik »

Offline gbyld87

Anyone know any actual genuine profiles active in midlands at the moment they have seen or recommend?
As we are all aware this site has a fair few fakes
Cheers

There's plenty of genuine profiles on Viva.  Most genuine ones also have some sort of AW profile as well, but some notable exceptions don't.  One of the fittest girls I see is viva only.

Have you seen anyone on VS recently that turned out to be fake?  They're often easy to spot once you know what to look for, but I get caught out now and again despite giving it more than due diligence.

Offline gbyld87

Well no, you only really ask for help and advice. 

Interesting stat: 21/25 of your comments in your entire history on this forum have been questions or requests.  Of the other 4, one was a thanks for help you were given, one was adding detail to one of your requests (so essentially part 2 of a question), and one was this comment I'm replying to.

Discussion usually requires a bit more give and take of information. You're only really driving one way here.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 11:46:53 am by gbyld87 »

Offline GoldTop

22 of total comments made so far are either questions or contain "?"  :lol:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Not the way the site works mate, contributions are mandatory in order to maintain membership.

Offline EvilS

Imagine if everyone on here took that mindset, this place would be pointless.

Offline roger_weekly

Any way chaps, talking about genuine viva profiles, anyone had the pleasure of this one

If real, i will pop a pill going riding

Offline roger_weekly

I have had some viva success but also many fake. But we need more TOFTT participants

Offline gbyld87

I'd be amazed if that was genuine tbf.  One I'd automatically skip over myself.
I have had some viva success but also many fake. But we need more TOFTT participants

Offline Charmingthickdick

I’m sorry we should not be helping someone who does not want to contribute and help others. This site is about sharing for the good everyone and not “You show me Yours and I’ll keep mine to myself”. Very bad etiquette and totally against the principals of this UKP forum. You are lucky you not been banned by one of the moderators.  :diablo: :diablo: :dash:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 07:15:26 am by Charmingthickdick »

Offline Dick Cheese

I’m sorry we should not be helping someone who does not want to contribute and help others. This site is about sharing for the good everyone and not “You show me Yours and I’ll keep mine to myself”. Very bad etiquette and totally against the principals of this UKP forum. You are lucky you not been banned by one of the moderators.  :diablo: :diablo: :dash:

+1

Offline GoldTop

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
He has been banned.

Only for 14 days, hopefully he will return with a better attitude, or this isn’t the site for him

Offline Ronaldjones89

She is a real working girl, and has her own adultwork cant remember. But this link could be a scam using her picturea. As I drove to wellingborough and asked for a deposit before meeting. So I left
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 06:58:00 pm by Ronaldjones89 »

Offline Ronaldjones89

Pricey with extras

But amazing owo was around 3am in the living room sofa
Eating her out too

Offline roger_weekly

Yes although i have not seen tis one, i understand she is genuine. There is another profile in Northampton I have been very tempted by, her name is Maya

Love the pics but different to the ones she just whatsapped me. I wish they wouldn't do that.

Offline roger_weekly

In her profile it says no photoshop and 100% genuine but then admits to me she uses these photos. These buggers couldn't lie straight in bed

Offline Captainhowdy666

In her profile it says no photoshop and 100% genuine but then admits to me she uses these photos. These buggers couldn't lie straight in bed

Apart from , why are you helping this bloke when he’s admitted not wanting to help others.
That bird grew a tattoo in one of those pictures so if that doesn’t exist then it’s a b&s.

Offline MajorPayne

Those pictures would put me off seeing her.

Offline roger_weekly

Apart from , why are you helping this bloke when he’s admitted not wanting to help others.
That bird grew a tattoo in one of those pictures so if that doesn’t exist then it’s a b&s.

I'm not, I am just interested in the topic of viva girls and whether there are some real ones, so chatting to anyone

Offline roger_weekly

I'm not, I am just interested in the topic of viva girls and whether there are some real ones, so chatting to anyone

Really, two types for me

1. Really dark ebony beauties, preferably size 8 or 10 and good boobs, bolt ons fine

2. Slim girls 20-28 with big boobs, bolt ons also allowed

So this maya's pictures were a real draw for me

Offline ashparmar2512

Good day chaps. The brazillian maid sent me this. I'm trying to reverse image search to see if its genuine but I am hopeless with this sort of stuff. Could someone be so kind to check it please?

Offline ekimnik

A VERY quick look at a couple of the photos on Yandex gets a hit for photo 7 in the white bikini with the palm tree tatt on the left upper arm. Various locations worldwide.
I haven't looked at all of them.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 01:43:09 pm by ekimnik »

Offline gbyld87

Good day chaps. The brazillian maid sent me this. I'm trying to reverse image search to see if its genuine but I am hopeless with this sort of stuff. Could someone be so kind to check it please?

Offline GoldTop

still waiting............ :lol:

Offline scouting

still waiting............ :lol:

Yep, 4 weeks now. He logged on this evening with no contribution so I guess he's back to just reading

Offline rnrn636

Why do vivastreet profiles only work for a few days and then vanish?

None of the above profile links work

Online scutty brown

Why do vivastreet profiles only work for a few days and then vanish?

None of the above profile links work

firstly because most of the girls move - or are moved - locations very quickly
second because the profiles expire after 30 days unless renewed, but the girls find it more productive to simply post new profiles often with new photos - it fools punters into thinking they're getting something new
thirdly because the pimps and traffickers like to make it hard for the police to follow/track the girls, so the profiles and photos get regular changes

At the moment if you track the progress of the current influx of Brazilians and Columbians they're moving every seven days or so, mainly it seems overnight Sunday/Monday.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 03:03:01 pm by scutty brown »