Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjobs  (Read 1317 times)

Offline Smithy2020

Are there any good or new lady’s out there that provide a good Owo?

Offline Notts bloke

Naughtyevablack
Xfemmefatalex
Angelasinns
Pretty little Ellie

Years ago I had a fantastic blowjob from katie77 but she doesn't do cim anymore so never went back

Offline Willie the great

Lisa woodborough Road does not do sex but gives one of the best blowjobs whilst looking at you straight in the eyes, makes me horny just thinking on it...

Offline Notts bloke

Lisa woodborough Road does not do sex but gives one of the best blowjobs whilst looking at you straight in the eyes, makes me horny just thinking on it...

What's her aw name?

Offline Notts bloke

Just searched Lisa woodborough and found it. Ow only though?

Offline GoldTop

Willie you often post about Lisa in a less than favourable light and have reviewed her a neutral. Are there 2 Lisas?

Offline Willie the great

She has changed a lot in looks and attitude when she was at Alexandra court she gave good service,a mistake move to city centre difficult to park no handy bus service very few punters,now operating with ex garage door crew on Wood borough Road with others, they are feeding her regular meals and regular customers she is happy...