Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luciebee v Riley Lee  (Read 1911 times)

Offline DesperateDan

Was wondering if you guys could tell me who the is better looking out of these two ladies?
Is one a lot better than the other?

If you have an opinion but don't want to post it on the board then please PM me.
Thanks

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I suspect you may start a (pie) fight amongst some of the EM based members  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Personally, I have not yet seen Riley Lee, so can't really comment. If pushed, I could give you a one-sided view  :D
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 04:51:52 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline thehoodman1

Go and see them both and make your own mind up as we all have done m8. :P

Offline jewelandscratch

we have only seen lucie and she is good looking and has great personality. we will hopefully be having the pleasure of seeing both of them in sept. both have postive reviews so you cant go wrong with either.

Offline scott1601

Book the duo and have them both  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

He'll need to make sure he's had quite a few cow pies before he goes to see them both  :D

Diehard

Riley is for me more naturally good looking as more girl next door type, lucie is more model type if that makes sense. Both are pretty, just depends if you prefer the hot girl next door, or made up model type.

Lucie is slimmer than Riley. Riley is not fat at all, she is a size 12 I would say whereas lucie probably an 8 or 10.

Both are very good service providers and in an ever decreasing circle of quality English girls these two are now must see girls as probably the only genuine reliable English girls around in the whole Midlands. Can't actually think of any others apart from Sophia rose.

If I were to recommend one of the girls for a first time I think I might suggest Riley. She is not as experienced as lucid which I think for a newbie punter is helpful.

Others may disagree though. Personally before a threesome I'd say see both individually, if you are anything like me, threesomes are difficult unless totally relaxed and obviously it will be more relaxing if already seen both before.

Offline DesperateDan

Thanks for the replies.

I thought this would be a hard question in get answers from as they appear to be both good providers so anyone that has seen both would probably not want to upset the other girl by saying A is a lot better looking that B! :)

Lucie is probably the one I would go for in terms of size as 10 is my preference.

Riley is for me more naturally good looking as more girl next door type, lucie is more model type if that makes sense. Both are pretty, just depends if you prefer the hot girl next door, or made up model type.

So can I decipher that as Lucie is the better looking, as model types are generally more beautiful that next door types? :p

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 05:26:12 pm by DesperateDan »

TheNewSeeker

Diehard

Thanks for the replies.

I thought this would be a hard question in get answers from as they appear to be both good providers so anyone that has seen both would probably not want to upset the other girl by saying A is a lot better looking that B! :)

Lucie is probably the one I would go for in terms of size as 10 is my preference.

So can I decipher that as Lucie is the better looking, as model types are generally more beautiful that next door types? :p

I prefer Riley personally looks wise but it really does depend what type you like. Really you need to see both otherwise you are always going to wonder.

Blackberry

From the pictures it looks like Riley is bigger than a 12 which previously put me off however none of the reviews seem to mention this. I have not seen her myself so would be interested to know.

Think it's the one in the yellow vest that make that make her look bigger but damn she gets some good reviews

GolfNut

From the pictures it looks like Riley is bigger than a 12 which previously put me off however none of the reviews seem to mention this. I have not seen her myself so would be interested to know.

Think it's the one in the yellow vest that make that make her look bigger but damn she gets some good reviews

I'll vouch that Riley is definitely a 12.

It's probably because of her 34GG's that she might look bigger. She's not skinny by any means but unless you're looking for just that she should do nicely, hence why she is getting more and more popular.

Her reviews tell it like it is. She's one of the best in the area.

Offline threechilliman

I did. They're both attractive girls, but different to each other, so it'll come down to personal preference. I found them both attractive for different reasons.

tcm