Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Ultimate Karen - Little Heath - Romford  (Read 2043 times)

14 review(s) for Ultimate Karen (11 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline mowgz

External Link/Members Only

Communication: comms great, considering I asked a few questions

Date: Last week

Cost: £60 for 30mins.

Services: LFK, fingering, OW, RO, penetration.

SP: Good looking tall lady as other have mentioned looks mid late 40's rather than 50's. I'd guess size 12/14, I have little clue about breast sizes but they were very large and natural, Nice big arse too with a bit of shape.

The meeting: Hid behind the door and and welcomed in to the flat and into a dimly lit room, I asked if I could use the toilet and was directed to a bathroom that's in need of repairs I quickly freshened up & exchanged paperwork.

Started with kissing tits that just happened to flop out and at my request on to some light kissing, little tongue was offered unfortunately. Then onto receiving oral to which I was surprised, her pussy was nice and wet and actually tasted like one, maybe even bordering on smelly (but I kinda like that, don't judge me lol), after about 5 mins she obviously faked an orgasm, so I switched head position and carried on expecting her to stop me, she didn't, another few mins later I suggested 69.

She had said 'everything wrapped' in text so no point asking, others have been lucky with OWO. However whilst I'm under her with her big ass in my face she went to town and I almost blew my load within 2 mins, very unusual for me wrapped up hence the preference for OWO (she had warned me prior she gets carried away and to slow her down if needed, but thought nothing of it) So I had to stop and suggested doggy, nice view from behind. Then onto missionary, she was very vocal throughout and making 'the noises' but they were obviously fake and a little off-putting. Anyway at quite some effort on my part I blew my load into bag. Chatted as I got changed and left.

Conclusion: All the 'action' took about 20-25mins, I was in and out just a shade over 30 mins, I thought about neutral, but the negatives are probably more down to my faults so probably unfair as she was a chatty friendly SP. Would I return? Probably 

Offline Webby581

Very much reflects my own enjoyable experience with this lady, although I did receive OWO so I wonder what her selection criteria are on that?

Offline mowgz

Interesting, I am clean and trimmed so can't think why, I'm considering revisiting in a couple weeks, I won't ask as she has already said no that time, but maybe I'll get lucky.

Offline mowgz

saw her again recently, owo wasn't offered.