Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester snogging and HE suggestions  (Read 895 times)

Offline inurfase

Hey all,

Will be in Manchester next Wednesday and looking to have some fun. Haven't been there in a while. Not really looking for FS but would like a sensual massage followed by HE/B2B. Snogging a must. Was quite keen on seeing Sophia Ashton but have kept her as a second option due to lack of kissing. Any suggestions apart from Orange Spa? I'd also rather not break the bank, anyone who might come in under £80 for the hour all in?

Lots of ifs and buts, I know... Bear with me chaps...

Offline NigelF

If you haven't already, have a look through this thread for some suggestions - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35511.0
It's best to skip to the last page (currently page 37) and work your way back through the posts.

You might also want to scroll through the reviews section, as there are a quite lot of massage reviews, however it will be easy to miss some of them. When you do click on relevant reviews, to save time skim reading them, I recommend searching the page for keywords (e.g. "kissing" and "FK") - that way if it's not mentioned you don't even have to read the review, just move on.

You might also want to use this - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=categories;name=massage
However that page is nationwide and nowhere near all the massage reviews have been categorised as such, for example I just checked the last page and half of North West reviews and almost of them weren't categorised (I have now categorised them but it was only a few and I may still have missed some).

Anyway, my suggestion is this girl - External Link/Members Only
Unfortunately she's now £100 an hour but that does include FS if you want it. She used to be £80 though and she still sees regulars at that rate so perhaps if you make it clear that you just want a B2B massage with French Kissing and a happy ending, she might be willing to negotiate but obviously I wouldn't guarantee it.