Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Sanook  (Read 900 times)

Offline Siliconfan

Anyone know if this place is still operating? I'm visiting Manchester soon, and on previous visits a couple of years ago on two occasions I had a great time here. Can't remember the lady's name but she was a cute 30 something happy to oblige my taste for lingerie/stockings etc. Any other Thai recommendations for central Manchester also gratefully received.

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Siliconfan

Thanks. Have you experienced any of the current girls there?

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks. Have you experienced any of the current girls there?

This is one of the places on my list to visit over the next few months.

There's been reports that the girls don't stay there very long,replaced after a few weeks,and one punter went in,didn't like the 2 on offer (mid 40's and not attractive) ended up walking and going to orange spa instead.

The girl in the picture on there website has been up a while,no idea if she's still there.

Offline Beamer

This is one of the places on my list to visit over the next few months.

There's been reports that the girls don't stay there very long,replaced after a few weeks,and one punter went in,didn't like the 2 on offer (mid 40's and not attractive) ended up walking and going to orange spa instead.

The girl in the picture on there website has been up a while,no idea if she's still there.

They used to have really tasty young girls. When I called about 8 weeks ago I took one look and walked.

Offline Goldfinch

They used to have really tasty young girls. When I called about 8 weeks ago I took one look and walked.

I'll give them a go-but would want to see who is available and be prepared to walk like you did if nothing takes my fancy.

I'm hoping Millie at salon 24 will be my 1st punt of 2018:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Nutcracker

Got Millie on my new yr list to. Never been to S24. She looks a bit like daisy at SoS.
Look forward to your feedback