Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MoistJade, Liverpool Street  (Read 545 times)

39 review(s) for MoistJade (32 positive, 7 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Gunner98

External Link/Members Only

Well Jade has been on my HL a two years now and with all the positive reviews I thought its probably time.

Comms: All done through texts and when I arrived I gave her a call and she guided my to the exact building which is literally a 2-3 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station.

Location: Flat is easy to find but not that discrete. The room was nice and clean, fresh towels were presented alongside a glass of water and some nice Brazilian music in the background to set the mood.

Lady: Here is where it goes downhill. I've seen multiple positive reviews of Jade and perhaps I've missed the reviews that have mentioned this or perhaps I'm mistaken but I have a solid feeling Jade is a post-op Trans. I'm just baffled that no one has mentioned it in previous reviews. I'm wondering if I got a B&S but looking at the photos I'm pretty sure I saw Jade. Her nipples/areola looked like it was quite literally stitched on her, clitoris was massive and artificial looking, voice sounded too deep for a woman, facially she looked odd and her body shape just seemed off but perhaps that is her muscly build. Perhaps she isn't trans but has destroyed her body through countless operations but my gut is telling me that is a dude. Now if she is a trans then I would expect some honesty for her to put that in her profile but if not then fairs. Most accurate photo of her is the one in her gallery titled "busty brunette naughty secretary"

Services: Not going to get into it as it was a vanilla service but as the punt went on I got more and more turned off. Forced myself to bust into the johnny while in doggy and leave. 1 hour for her standard £200 rate but left in 20 minutes or so.

Conclusion: Only reason this is a neutral was because she was enthusiastic, easy going, flat was clean, etc. But overall won't be visiting her again.

3/10 Nothing more to add.

Offline Sebstyles7

Not seen her myself but to have 32 Positive reviews (plus 6 neutral) and no one else think or even mention that then I'd say you might have the wrong end of the stick here.

Online Atrueyorkie

You thought it was a tranny and you still fucked? If you didn’t want that why didn’t you just say you’re not what I envisioned and walked away?

Offline Gunner98

You thought it was a tranny and you still fucked? If you didn’t want that why didn’t you just say you’re not what I envisioned and walked away?

Well it was all unravelling while in the deed as she stripped more and more and I looked at her body in detail so a bit tough to just walk out after being in the middle of it all otherwise I would've walked out if I saw all that at the door or before I stripped. Also wasn't expecting someone that bad physically after past reviews so didn't go into the punt skeptical.