Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gia_xxx - Leeds  (Read 1779 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7495144) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Clennell

met gia in ls13 for half hour,arrived side street as told in text. wen there called her gia gave me house number,met at door by gia Nice looking lady 40 to 45 give or take. Nice House led straight up stairs, talked a bit be for Nice gfe. clothes off with some nice fk on bed nice body gia that is.then I gave her oral wich I enjoyed nice and fresh,then my turn and she's good at that, then on to sex me on top with her legs on my shoulders I only lasted 5min before I came. Nice looking slim lady good looking what's not to like, will go back for more. sorry I can't do the link for a/w can someone do it for me.

Online PussyLover789

met gia in ls13 for half hour,arrived side street as told in text. wen there called her gia gave me house number,met at door by gia Nice looking lady 40 to 45 give or take. Nice House led straight up stairs, talked a bit be for Nice gfe. clothes off with some nice fk on bed nice body gia that is.then I gave her oral wich I enjoyed nice and fresh,then my turn and she's good at that, then on to sex me on top with her legs on my shoulders I only lasted 5min before I came. Nice looking slim lady good looking what's not to like, will go back for more. sorry I can't do the link for a/w can someone do it for me.
  First review and you've gone for a Barebacker? Brave Man  :sarcastic:

Offline banshee121

This is the infamous Melissa Walker

Offline bigfeka

I tried getting a meet with her phoned on the day I was meant to be seeing her the time she told me to ring when I did she told me she could not accommodate me !!?? Tried msg her this wk she replied with FUCK OFF so will look else where

Offline Hornylad

shes a barebacker.. mate get yourself tested asap!

she stabbed her boyfriend in the past.. must be a psycho bitch.. so risking your life for 2 reasons with her!!

Online PussyLover789

I'm beginning to wonder if this review is even legit  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

Is there an older profile somewhere which needs linking/reindexing?

Offline Clennell

it's for real who said I'd gone bb

Offline bigfeka

Old link review Pamela london