Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel Rabbit Honest Negative Review  (Read 1148 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7422500) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline kinkywhip43

External Link/Members Only

I know i said in my review that the first time seeing Rachel Rabbit was good but it wasn’t. So mods if your reading this please be considerate and read my honest review about her. I dont know how other people are giving a positive review about her. The only reason i gave her a first positive feedback is because she made me but really i didnt enjoy myself. The whole meet seem rushed, she kept rushing everything, beating my cock like a jack hammer, i was actually in pain. No small talk not even friendly conversation, kept staring at me with this weird look that she wanted me out quick. I even asked for a quick massage she said in these exact words “no love i dont do that what do i look like a massage parlour” wow ok very unfriendly. At this point i just walked out. Maybe fellow punters have had a good time with her, but me and her just didnt click. Wont return
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 12:24:14 pm by kinkywhip43 »

Offline kinkywhip43

So you lied in this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=400349.0 ?

No she made say to write her a good feedback the first time, but both times were bad im being honest what happened

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
No she made say to write her a good feedback the first time, but both times were bad im being honest what happened

How did she know you were a member here and what did she do to make you write a fake review?

Offline Heellover86

This all seems a little mentally unhinged.

Repeated bad reviews of girls he has previously given good reviews to etc something doesn’t add up.