Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiki Katz of Bristol  (Read 895 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7107738) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline rudolph hucker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Outcall Hour: £250
When: Jan & Feb 2024
Where: My office

All comms., with KK were prompt and concise, and we quickly arranged an hour's outcall to my office when all the grockles had fucked off home.
She is a shapely woman, age is accurate, as are her photos.
£250 is at the absolute ceiling I would pay for an hour, but having described what she could offer and going by her profile, I knew I was in for a good time.
She did not disappoint at all, that's why I've seen her twice.

KK turned up in a loosely fitting floral dress, which didn't stay on for long. She is full bodied with decent enough breasts and hirsute.

Plenty of very DFK, fingering and fondling thoughout the meet, I took the lead and told her what to do. She is very compliant and prefers to serve as required.
Hairy pussies aren't usually my thing, but it is well trimmed and got very wet during the hour. She loves receiving oral and squirms about alot.

Out came her toys incl., butt plug, dildoes and some metal contraption in the shape of a horn.
She was proud to announce that she squirts only when this is inserted, which she showed me and yes, she is a profilic squirter.
BB BJ was performed next with plenty of eye contact, sucking me dry and spitting out afterwards.

KK is very easy going and we got on very well. 6 cums/squirts in the hour is a new one for me.
Fucked her over the back of a sofa during, and a very good time was had by both parties.

Recommednded: Yes.
Return Punt: Yes.

Happy  hunting,
RH.