Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anabell love - Swindon  (Read 515 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7344588) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline HappyHarryIV

External Link/Members Only

I had tried a couple of Brazilians but had no answer so went to plan C.
Was able to see me on short notice and spoke good English on the phone. Was directed to a building I have not punted in before, close to Caspas.

Was met at the door with her wearing a pink bra and thong. Noticeable large breasts, smooth skin and nice ass as she led me upstairs. Definitely the girl in the pictures and age about right.

Led me to a mezzanine bedroom which looked down on the lounge, open plan. There appeared to be other rooms in the apartment so assume she is sharing with at least one other though i didnt hear voices/

Handed over 80 and she instructed me to strip off and went to another room to stash the cash. Oce back in the room she headed straight for a condom, I was still undressing at this point. I said I would like some hugs first, but she became cold straight away. Said my hands were too cold for a hug , turned away at the chance of a kiss and was super eager to get the johnny on. She told me not to worry, she wold suck me hard when i said its too soft for a condom. She ignored. I asked to do some DATY first, she said she is too sensitive down there and doesnt like. I asked her to take her bra off, she slid it down but didnt allow any touching as they were also sensitive.

Her OW was very mechanical and clearly she was getting impatient and told me to watch her and give myself a hand job. Admittedly she had a nice looking pussy, fully shaved that looked like it would taste good but there was no chance of that and her figure was great. Eventually i got hard enough to slide him in, again mechanical and no eye contact. At this point I just wanted the punt over with and considered walking out and then figured i had paid for a least a cum so would fantasise about a former meet up until i did cum.

Once the deed was done she was quick to hand me wet wipes and went to the bathroom. She came back playing on her phone but by then I was halfway dressed anyway and could see there was going to be no stimulating conversation.

I have been pretty lucky with Roms in the past, but this was definetly that stereotypical Rom punt. On bad punts before I have just kept it polite and left afterwards. On the way to the door on this one I did (in as pleasant a tone as i could) say that her service was really shit and disappointing. She just glared at me as I went through the door. Needless to say I wont be back.

Offline Maverick090

That’s a shame, but she’s a Romania, and from my point of view, they are just a no-go. Totally shit punts. A waste of money, I also think Brazilians are the new Romanians, so I am super wary of them too.

Offline HappyHarryIV

First Romanian i have tried in a while, but this was the worst. I have had some good Rom experiences and although I rarely repeat i have done with some Roms. Had some very good punts with Brazilians also, but there seems to be a real influx of them right now which does suggest the quality will be lowering. Swindon really doesnt have a lot to offer and each punt I go in with the view to enjoying it, but there is always the chance of a bad one.

Offline Coriniumstud

Was tempted to go and see her, even though she’s a Rom but thanks to you’re review I’ll keep my money