Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_filth_megan - Nottingham  (Read 1608 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6764409) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline hunkybc

External Link/Members Only

Well I was seduced by the pictures...then found the 3 negative reviews on here. Two based on time wasting and one a poor performance.   Not many other options available and I really fancied a British girl, so thought I'd drop a text and see what kind of response I get! Had a reply within 10 minutes and Comms from there were decent. I thought fuck it ( no pun intended!)...arranged a time to meet

Arrived at what is becoming the infamous punting ground NG9 hotel...text to say I was here. I was told to wait 5 minutes and then received a call to say come  up and the room number. At the door and experienced the girls hide behind the door routine.

I wasn't disappointed though...I refer to her profile pic number 29 where she is in the white lingerie. That is what I was met with guys!!  Fit body, nice great arse too!!  A bit of small chat and handed over the cash. I wasn't offered a shower...bit then I didn't ask for one either.

Stripped off and onto the bed and straight into some wankinh and then oral with.  As with the other review he sat across me so I had her back facing me... however that gave me access to her arse and she has a great figure so it was quite sexy! I'm an ass man so I'm good here. OW technique was decent. I played with her arse and boobs and then I'm between the legs. No dodgy smells or aromas so requested 69 which she obliged to. Only request was no sucking. 69 went on for some time and I had to stop her in the end as I was nearing the pop so requested sex...into Mish...she flicked the bean whilst I did my thing and then into doggy where I finished in the bag....she made all the right noises and squirms...so based on my experienced she enjoyed it too and wasn't faking!

Afterwards she kindly cleaned me up. I then took a shower. We then had a bit of a chat on a few topics.

A decent northern lass, great body, great face, good attitude...although of you don't like banter then you probably wouldn't get her.

I took a chance with this one but I left satisfied so she gains the first positive!

Meet was £80 for 30 mins...was in and out in 30.