Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie-Marie Ilkeston  (Read 2871 times)

77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline marksmith1986

External Link/Members Only

30 minute incall £100

Comms initially by aw then moved to sms with confirmation of booking given on day of booking (2 hours notice before play time needed)

Good location, slight smell of smoke but not too bad.

Now she is pretty and as described, big blow job lips, big boobs that was really nice to play with and nice thicc ass.  Tattoos nice done which is not in the pics but photoshopped off to protect identity which is understandable.

Nice bj to start with, mixed it up with slow and fast and some nice ball licking. Finished off quickly on her face (below nose so as not to mess makeup). Carried in sucking till I asked to stop due to sensitivity.

Nice chat whilst I played with her boobs and gently fingered her and she was nice and wet (no lube that I could tell).

Round 2 started off with more owo and then bent her over for some
Doggy.  Her ass is something else and didn’t last long and filled the bag.

Clean up and a chat and left bang on time.

Nice cuddle and a last grope of boobs and ass and I was gone.

Overall positive meet  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 11:48:07 am by marksmith1986 »

Offline Mansfieldman

I cannot for the life of me get a booking with her !

Offline Scuderia Fan

It took me a while. Good experience. But like Chelsea Hart who’s also a nightmare to get to see you need to ask yourself if it’s really worth the hassle.

Both offer a good service. Both deserve green cards. But the effort required to make a booking probably isn’t worth it IMHO.

Offline Trotter671

I cannot for the life of me get a booking with her !

When you do I'm sure you will enjoy yourself :angelgirl: - top lass, gorgeous and great service. Not seen Kylie for a while (not since the boob job), need to get my arse in gear!!

Online Dock

Have got her on my HL, Thanks for the review OP. Any idea on her size? Previous review have mentioned she’s gotten bigger?

Offline Dipper

Been said many times before but what a glittering display of positives that is. I need to book.

Offline marksmith1986

Have got her on my HL, Thanks for the review OP. Any idea on her size? Previous review have mentioned she’s gotten bigger?

I’d say she is a 10 but her arse is bigger but in a good way. And her tits, well they are something else!

Online Dock

I’d say she is a 10 but her arse is bigger but in a good way. And her tits, well they are something else!

That’s perfect!!!! Cheers OP!!!

Offline wintermen

Not seen in a while but every time I've seen her, fantastic time was had.

Offline Timkitchen

Saw her again recently, had a great time as usual. Got to be the midlands most consistent.

Offline Maverick1138

Definitely the best in the region. Very friendly, extremely sexy. Gives you that special one to one treatment.

Online Dock

Would love to see her but she’s really difficult to pin down

Offline tightfoot69

Does she have the biggest 100% positive rate on here? I have seen her a couple of times and it was brilliant both times.