Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite27 - Another time waster  (Read 3330 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2131861) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline kinkywhip43

External Link/Members Only

Meant to meet up at 8.30pm on friday no answer from call dissapointed as this was my only day off

Online Billy no mates

Had she confirmed a booking with you ?

Did you contact through AW or message directly? I note you have seen her at least five times previously.

Offline Perv

External Link/Members Only

Meant to meet up at 8.30pm on friday no answer from call dissapointed as this was my only day off

Can't see how you can say that as mentioned you have seen her 5 times already and you would know she doesn't answer phone calls, are you sure it wasnt just an honest mix up.

Offline deep6nark

Jeez Kinky....You're not havin' much luck these days. 

Offline pussylover76

Luck has got nothing to do with it. The scene in Belfast is shocking at the moment.  :(

Offline Hornyguy

I think you are full of crap mate. Says on her profile she only works on a Tuesday and Wednesday. Lol
With that much feedback she couldn't possibly be a time waster.
I'm not white knighting but I have seen her before & Comms and meeting was fine.
Haven't seen in ages but see she advertises only working Tuesday and Wednesday.
Did you put the right person or is it sour grapes?
Banned reason: Cheney hawks - the one and only (review) since 2019
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline rebelscum

I think you are full of crap mate. Says on her profile she only works on a Tuesday and Wednesday. Lol
With that much feedback she couldn't possibly be a time waster.
I'm not white knighting but I have seen her before & Comms and meeting was fine.
Haven't seen in ages but see she advertises only working Tuesday and Wednesday.
Did you put the right person or is it sour grapes?

Sounds if you are whiteknighting a bit-you have only one review (yeah, I know I'm not exactly prolific myself before you point that out), it's of her, and is well over a year old.  The OP has actually reviewed her more than you have, so think he's got a right to his opinion, especially when he seems more qualified to comment on this WG than you do. 
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 01:06:51 pm by rebelscum »

Offline rebelscum

Jeez Kinky....You're not havin' much luck these days.

Same here kinky, hope you have a better time with your next WG.  You might have not handed over any money to her, but when you work, your few days off are valuable. 

Offline Hornyguy

Sounds if you are whiteknighting a bit-you have only one review (yeah, I know I'm not exactly prolific myself before you point that out), it's of her, and is well over a year old.  The OP has actually reviewed her more than you have, so think he's got a right to his opinion, especially when he seems more qualified to comment on this WG than you do.

Point being he has made up stuff when her profile says she only works on a Tuesday and Wednesday. I think her profile also states that she doesn't answer phonecalls.

Not to mention that you don't actually know how many times I have seen her but I was merely sticking to only putting 1 review as imo that's all that is needed.lol.
I have seen more than once and I've seen well less than a year ago. In fairness I haven't seen her in a while but that's more to do with my work than anything else.
Anyways just sounds like sour grapes considering his feedback on here and in her aw profile.
Just my opinion. And disputing going on feedback.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
Point being he has made up stuff when her profile says she only works on a Tuesday and Wednesday. I think her profile also states that she doesn't answer phonecalls.

Not to mention that you don't actually know how many times I have seen her but I was merely sticking to only putting 1 review as imo that's all that is needed.lol.
I have seen more than once and I've seen well less than a year ago. In fairness I haven't seen her in a while but that's more to do with my work than anything else.
Anyways just sounds like sour grapes considering his feedback on here and in her aw profile.
Just my opinion. And disputing going on feedback.

That one review is getting a bit dusty now?
Is there a reason your not hitting the review button to contribute more?

Facially not a head turner?  :D :D you must be married to a model.lol. Definitely the best Romanian I've seen!

So you’ve obviously seen others but didn’t bother?

Offline Hornyguy

So should I be like him & just continuously post about the same person?
I thought 1 review would be suffice? Lol.

Offline rebelscum

So should I be like him & just continuously post about the same person?

OP has 97 posts on this site, 7 of them are about this WG.  You have 24 posts on this site, 13 of them are about this WG.  Probably shouldn't accuse others of continuously posting about the same person while doing that yourself. 

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

The big clock under your username might be a clue to your answer  :lol:

Offline Peken

Holy moly 😮 absolute scenes in the NI section … not even about activity either lol! Better than Corrie.

Offline Hornyguy

OP has 97 posts on this site, 7 of them are about this WG.  You have 24 posts on this site, 13 of them are about this WG.  Probably shouldn't accuse others of continuously posting about the same person while doing that yourself.

13 posts or 13 comments which was offering information to people who were asking things?

Offline Hornyguy

The big clock under your username might be a clue to your answer  :lol:
Hahaha. So 1 review on the same girl is not enough?
I should post multiple about the same girl?
Sure when kinkywhip posted more than 1 review on her he got ripped a new one.lol.
So you can't win if you post & you can't win if you don't post.lol

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Hahaha. So 1 review on the same girl is not enough?
I should post multiple about the same girl?
Sure when kinkywhip posted more than 1 review on her he got ripped a new one.lol.
So you can't win if you post & you can't win if you don't post.lol
Your saying you’ve seen 1 girl since 2019 ?
Why would you be on a pay for sex review site if you have only seen 1 girl in 5 years ?
Don’t worry about anyone else, you’ve grabbed the spotlight, this is all about you  :D
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 11:51:14 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline kinkywhip43

Had she confirmed a booking with you ?

Did you contact through AW or message directly? I note you have seen her at least five times previously.

Yeah she confirmed the time radio silence when i got there

Offline kinkywhip43

I also want to add the last few bookings iv had with her before the no show she became more and more aggresive to me through messages and also during the bookings, i wouldnt go back to her anyway

Online Billy no mates

I also want to add the last few bookings iv had with her before the no show she became more and more aggresive to me through messages and also during the bookings, i wouldnt go back to her anyway

This may explain the no show, if you felt something was aggressive between yourselves, she maybe felt it too. Thats no reason to no show, she should just decline to see you if she doesn’t want to, not waste your time.

Offline Hornyguy

Out of interest where were you meeting her at on a Friday if she only hosts incalls on a Tuesday and Wednesday?
If she was aggressive why did you leave her a positive review for your last meeting?

I'm just curious as I don't want it to happen to me on my next visit. :thumbsup:

Offline Hornyguy

Your saying you’ve seen 1 girl since 2019 ?
Why would you be on a pay for sex review site if you have only seen 1 girl in 5 years ?
Don’t worry about anyone else, you’ve grabbed the spotlight, this is all about you  :D
Well for just over 2 years we couldn't see anyone. Also like kinky I've visited the same girl multiple times, I do it when I can afford it. I also see girls via other methods were it's free so don't need to review them or that site I guess? Lol.
Multiple accounts floating about with 0 reviews.

Why would I not be on the site?
Is it not supposed to be an informative site? Even if some of the reviews are a bit dodgy?
I'm all for being in the limelight if that's what it is :crazy: just to call out someone's review that is clearly made up.
As I said I'm no whiteknight but I thought the reviews on here were supposed to be reliable & informative to help others??

I'm sorry if you clearly have an issue of someone calling out someone that is clearly giving false information.
I'm sure I'm not the only one on here that has that opinion as I know there are lots of others on this site who have seen her.

Offline kinkywhip43

Out of interest where were you meeting her at on a Friday if she only hosts incalls on a Tuesday and Wednesday?
If she was aggressive why did you leave her a positive review for your last meeting?

I'm just curious as I don't want it to happen to me on my next visit. :thumbsup:

Should have mentioned it was a outcall on a friday, i met her a few times after that positive review, just never left reviews for it, she became more and more aggresive, out of nothing. she might been on something can never tell, iv always been friendly to her, maybe she was having her off days anyway i wont be back

Offline deep6nark

Luck has got nothing to do with it. The scene in Belfast is shocking at the moment.  :(

I am not in Belfast that often, but thats sad to hear. I do notice the amount of messages i send out when i am there and get zero responses, so you kinda stick with girls you have seen before. I am nearly always dissapointed when i wander away from them, only because my regular girls are not around. Spain where i live now is completely different.... freakin awesome girl for E120 for an hour. Prices in Belfast are out of control ...but hey....wadda ya gonna do.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Well for just over 2 years we couldn't see anyone. Also like kinky I've visited the same girl multiple times, I do it when I can afford it. I also see girls via other methods were it's free so don't need to review them or that site I guess? Lol.
Multiple accounts floating about with 0 reviews.

Why would I not be on the site?
Is it not supposed to be an informative site? Even if some of the reviews are a bit dodgy?
I'm all for being in the limelight if that's what it is :crazy: just to call out someone's review that is clearly made up.
As I said I'm no whiteknight but I thought the reviews on here were supposed to be reliable & informative to help others??

I'm sorry if you clearly have an issue of someone calling out someone that is clearly giving false information.
I'm sure I'm not the only one on here that has that opinion as I know there are lots of others on this site who have seen her.
The rules (link at the bottom of every page) and the terms you agreed to when joining the site, both state contributing reviews is compulsory for membership here, it’s a review site, that wouldn’t last long without reviews. If you’ve seen the same girl every year, review her again to show her service level is constantly good/ bad/ changed?

Other members without reviews will be looked into by the team, some only log in once or twice a year, some may have been here 15 years with 200 reviews but nothing recent, we look at each member individually, if it seems they are only taking we react by questioning and offering another month (hence the timer) as a 2nd chance rather than banning.

With regards to any other members reviews, just hit the report button on the lower right side of their comment, it will deffo be looked into, that’s all we ask. I’m not questioning your reviews because you’ve called someone out, I’m asking because you don’t have any  :lol:

Offline Hornyguy

The rules (link at the bottom of every page) and the terms you agreed to when joining the site, both state contributing reviews is compulsory for membership here, it’s a review site, that wouldn’t last long without reviews. If you’ve seen the same girl every year, review her again to show her service level is constantly good/ bad/ changed?

Other members without reviews will be looked into by the team, some only log in once or twice a year, some may have been here 15 years with 200 reviews but nothing recent, we look at each member individually, if it seems they are only taking we react by questioning and offering another month (hence the timer) as a 2nd chance rather than banning.

With regards to any other members reviews, just hit the report button on the lower right side of their comment, it will deffo be looked into, that’s all we ask. I’m not questioning your reviews because you’ve called someone out, I’m asking because you don’t have any  :lol:

That's fair enough.
My only issue with making any more reviews on the same person is that anytime I've seen others doing it on here certain other members jump all over them calling them all sorts so the behaviour of others has actually put me off doing anymore reviews on the same person.