Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Cataleia - Manchester  (Read 3031 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6977942) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Ben10

External Link/Members Only

When - Summer 2022

Price - £160 for 1 hour

Place - It was a terraced house on Ashton Old Road. Fine from outside, but entrance is on a main road if that's an issue for anyone. Taken straight upstairs to a lounge area and that's where all the action took place. Didn't see a bedroom. Inside was a dump, dark, really messy, and stank of smoke. Can't recall if it was cigarettes or drugs. Not very pleasant.

Comms - The only positive was the communication. Easy to arrange. Both texts exchanged and discussed over call. Instructions to venue were fine too.

Looks & Attitude - Definitely not what I was expecting. I wasn't really impressed and wasn't attracted to Cataleia. I should've walked but didn't have the bottle. I know I mentioned in my previous review of Suzie about looks and some may say Cataleia is more attractive than Suzie but again it's personal preference and opinions.
Cataleia was quite big and chubby, tall, dark and her skin didn't look great. Her tool was pretty big, not as long as Suzie but more girthy. Attitude was okay, but was more interested in what pleased her and what she wanted rather than me. It was kind of dumbfounding considering I was paying her!

Meet -

Now I was on abit of a punting high, after a number of positive meets with Luna Rodrigues, Joy and Suzie. This lead to taking this high risk chance with Cataleia as there wasn't much out there on her.
First impressions were bad with the state of the place and not being attracted to the Cataleia. It didn't get better. Wasn't offered a shower on arrival or exit.
I was lead into the lounge upstairs, it was a total mess. Found some space on the couch to sit, with formalities out the way. Cataleia was just stood in her lingerie in the middle of the room with music playing off her laptop while she danced like a muppet. I can assure you it wasn't erotic at all.

Quick chat and we starting touching each others bodies. Cataleia took a liking to my ass and kept mentioning it, squeezing it and smacking it (but more on that later). We started kissing but everytime we kissed, Cataleia was like "baby, don't kiss me there, kiss me here". It was so confusing because I didn't know where there or here was. I've never had anyone SP or casual complain about the way I kiss  :unknown:
I gave up and decided to go down on her instead. No issues with hygiene to be fair and her tool was girthy. It felt heavy. The problem was, she was lying down on the couch and I was on my knees on the hardwood floor. It was really uncomfortable.

After a while, I asked her to try and top me. We started in missionary, but Cataleia was just not being patient or gentle at all. She was trying to shove it all in straight away and go full on jackhammer but it just wasn't happening. I kept telling her to take it slow but she kept ignoring me. We then tried again in doggy and this was even worse, she surrendered any consideration for my pleasure or wellbeing and kept trying to jam her thick cock in me.

Now I don't mind abit of dom or pushing my limit slightly but eventually I couldn't carry on and asked her to stop. This is where the main negative comes. I was asking her to stop and she was blatantly ignoring me. She's a big girl and had me pinned down and held tight. I was trying to squirm away thinking it's part of the act and Cataleia was being playful but she kept trying to force her dick into me moaning "I'm going to fuck this ass" "such a tight ass" "I'm going to fuck you" whilst making this disturbing grunting sound and quite soon it dawned on me that this wasn't an act and she was being serious. It became forceful and carried on for at least a minute or 2 while I was trying to crawl away until I shouted multiple times to stop and then she did.

She got up as though nothing had happened. I started getting changed and whilst putting my boxers on, she groped my ass and said "shall we try again. I'll go easy". I politely declined, asked to be shown out and on the way down the stairs Cataleia once again squeezed my ass and said "you need to come back so I can fuck this ass properly". Fat chance of that I thought in my head.
Left after no more than 20 minutes, back down to earth with my punting high firmly worn off! You live and learn!

Would I return? I think you know the answer to that.

Would I recommend? I'll let you each of you make that decision yourselves   :dash:

Offline James10

Offline Ben10

So basically you got raped?

I didn't want to use the word 'raped' in my review as it's obviously got a serious connotation associated to it and I didn't know what the reaction in the comments would be. But part of me did feel that way for a short while. Thankfully Cataleia backed off eventually and it only lasted a couple minutes max until I shouted at the top of my voice.

Offline Punterperson1971

Maybe the feeling of being violated would be more suitable then

Offline Ben10

Maybe the feeling of being violated would be more suitable then

I would say that is probably a more suitable description

Offline Tyramhall

What the fuck. It's definitely rape!

Offline ISTS2005

I would say that is probably a more suitable description

Definitely rape that pal.

Offline BaldEagle

Definitely rape that pal.

Quite agree. If it happened the way the OP describes it is rape.

Offline Blackcat25

Quite agree. If it happened the way the OP describes it is rape.

And can you imagine if this was a guy doing this to a female SP, I’ve no doubt the rozzers would be after you.

Offline Thephoenix

Definition of rape in UK law:-
'When a person intentionally penetrates another person's vagina, anus or mouth with a penis, without the other person's consent.

Offline Ben10

I can understand why some of you think it's classed as rape. It's worth clearing up that penetration didn't actually wholly occur as she couldn't get it in, that's the whole reason I asked her to stop.

Either way, there's nothing I can do about it now other than warn others on the site (which admittedly I should've done sooner). I've moved on, although when I do see her profile pop up, it still pisses me off to this day.

Offline Thephoenix

I can understand why some of you think it's classed as rape. It's worth clearing up that penetration didn't actually wholly occur as she couldn't get it in, that's the whole reason I asked her to stop.

Either way, there's nothing I can do about it now other than warn others on the site (which admittedly I should've done sooner). I've moved on, although when I do see her profile pop up, it still pisses me off to this day.

I just hope that very bad experience hasn't put you off TS punts in the future. :thumbsup:

Offline Punterperson1971

I just hope that very bad experience hasn't put you off TS punts in the future. :thumbsup:
That’s a good point they aren’t all bad

Offline Ben10

It did for a brief period but soon got over it and seen a number of TS providers since. Reviews to come soon  :drinks: