Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What are your pet peeves of punting?  (Read 14192 times)

Offline versace

Mine are(in no particular order):

WG dressed in dressing gown/bath towel
No make up
Dimmed bedroom
Hot bedroom
Smelly fanny(most off putting)
BO (second most off putting)
Bait & Switch
Being late/late comms
Smelly breath
Fake smile(once handed over the money) it disappears, very common with roms.

Online alabama1

5,6 & 9 on your list I wouldn't class as pet peeves, more like major problems.  :scare:

Offline versace

5,6 & 9 on your list I wouldn't class as pet peeves, more like major problems.  :scare:

You are right mate, those are quite off putting to say the least.

Forgot to include the sin of all sins, putting a johnny on a soft cock, so many WG’s do this, instead of a bit of eye contact and flirtation, they insist putting the dom on straight away. What a turn off. Also some of them use half a pack of baby wipes to clean your cock like there is no tomorrow. Can’t you smell it? I’ve just had a shower FFS, it should still smell like Lynx Africa!!! Major turn off!

Offline Silencio

I hate the "give you the wrong address, tell you to wait outside so they can look at you and only then give you their real address" thing. I understand why they do it but it really annoys me.

Offline Charlie Chalk

Can’t you smell it? I’ve just had a shower FFS, it should still smell like Lynx Africa!!!
Surely that would explain why they’re trying to shrink-wrap it asap??!!  :lol:

Agree that 5,6 & 9 are more than peeves, they’re major problems.

My one is timekeeping - I’m always on time and I have travel & traffic to deal with. So why am I nearly always kept waiting for up to 10 mins for them to get their act together when they just need to shower, touch up their makeup and put on some undies?

Online alabama1

When you receive the "I am ready" text message , bang on the dot ! Not only a time wasting tactic, but also a form of control that they seem to get off on.  :mad:

Offline versace

Surely that would explain why they’re trying to shrink-wrap it asap??!!  :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Online mikhail

Using photos that are years and many dress sizes out of date.
List likes on AW then saying they don't do it when you've dropped your drawers.
War and Peace AW profiles that takes an hour to read.  ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Offline versace

Using photos that are years and many dress sizes out of date.
List likes on AW then saying they don't do it when you've dropped your drawers.
War and Peace AW profiles that takes an hour to read.  ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

:lol:

List of likes on AW is an absolute bollocks, they are just baiting you, thinking once you come over, they can charge you extra and even if you decline you won’t ditch them and you would still stay for a normal shag anyways. The girls ain’t stupid

Offline lillythesavage

Extras,, more so not listed on profile, instant no if I get them by text, you know they really do not want to do it.

Online webpunter

Use of lotion  :scare:  :dash: on a R&T HE session rather than johnsons [or massage oil]

Offline bodybuilder1997

Use of lotion  :scare:  :dash: on a R&T HE session rather than johnsons [or massage oil]

I had some WG smother e45 lotion into her fanny as lube. It stunk of absolute crap 😭😭🤢🤢
Banned reason: Previous banned teddyking
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Joball87

Keeping me waiting for more than 5mins after i have told the. I'm nearby. Oh, also the bullshit excuses when 90% of the time they are over running with a prior client - this deserves its own thread maybe but
"im just in the shower"
"i have a plumbing problem being fixed (lol, sounds like a RP script"
Or often nothing at all
Etc

Offline Punterperson1971

Radio silence
In correct directions or incomplete directions
Only 1 position
Charging extra to wear certain items(yes that happened to me ages ago :dash:)
Dodgy showers
Other people in the room/building
Don’t touch this/that
Grumpy wg’s(Romanians)a smile wouldn’t hurt
Condom on for oral when you agreed owo
Shitty smelling ass :vomit: :vomit:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 08:53:04 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Online webpunter

:scare:
Are you sure that was the e45 ?  :lol:

One massage burd in spain apologized for running out of baby oil part way thru the hour
She said she had some hawaiin tropic [for the beach] & offered this
Smelt luvverley - coconut
& felt nice too

I had some WG smother e45 lotion into her fanny as lube. It stunk of absolute crap 😭😭🤢🤢

Offline versace

:scare: :scare:

No f**king way.

Offline mr.bluesky

Not getting your full allotted time. Paying for an hour and getting 45 minutes  :dash:
Viva Street adverts with fake pictures on the girls profile  :angry:

Offline JPin

BO (second most off putting)

Call me a freak, but I've actually quite enjoyed a slight bit of body odour in a couple of punts. Not overwhelming, and I'd hate it if that was the case, but the aroma added a touch of sleaze to the bookings.

Offline Thephoenix

Making obviously fake noises just when you're trying to cum, or the usual comments that they apparently think will help you to climax.
Has completely opposite effect on me and sometimes makes me feel like laughing if wasn't so serious.
"Blimey Love!!!...can you just shut the fuck for a minute?"  :dash:

In fact....anything fake...
Noises
Boobs
Lips
Nails
Fannies
.... that'll do for a start! :(

Offline Cheltclient

The girl not being on time and keeping you waiting but somehow, your time is still up at the turn of the allotted hour. And after the deed, you can’t do diddly shit about it.

Offline geostorm1

Surprised nobody has mentioned these:

- Very strong perfume, makes it incredibly difficult to get the smell out of my clothes / car / skin
- Lots of red smearing lipstick that makes a mess on your face / neck / cock / clothes

They know probably half of all punters are married, so why do this shit?

Offline tp69

A pop limit. I paid for X amount of time, kick me out when my time is up, don't tell me I can only pop once/twice etc.

Room too hot. Don't want my glasses misting up and killing the view  :rolleyes:

Online webpunter

Like 'give me your milk'  :D
Laughter & erections / shooting dont go well together

Making obviously fake noises just when you're trying to cum, or the usual comments that they apparently think will help you to climax.
Has completely opposite effect on me and sometimes makes me feel like laughing if wasn't so serious.
"Blimey Love!!!...can you just shut the fuck for a minute?"  :dash:

Offline versace

Call me a freak, but I've actually quite enjoyed a slight bit of body odour in a couple of punts. Not overwhelming, and I'd hate it if that was the case, but the aroma added a touch of sleaze to the bookings.

I just can’t help but think the WG ain’t showered between punts and that kills the mood for me.

Offline Maak

Unsolicited random texts from WGs.

Asking you to cum every 2 seconds.

Offline versace

Asking you to cum every 2 seconds.

That’s a typical Romanian WG for you  :lol:
I absolutely hate when they say that, an instant wood killer for me.

Offline fisherofsouls

Texts asking "are you here yet ?" at T-15, T-10, T-5 ...  and then making me wait !!

Offline jedi master

The wg running late, also checking and texting her next client while your still in the room. Not getting the full booking time.  :thumbsdown:

JM

Offline The sperminator

Having some sort of crap music on, loud. I want to hear her arse slap with every thrust, not grime music

Offline Thephoenix

Having some sort of crap music on, loud. I want to hear her arse slap with every thrust, not grime music
Something like The 1812 Overture is ideal for me, especially when all those cannons go off. :wackogirl:

Offline versace

also checking and texting her next client while your still in the room.

Yep, forgot to include this, a big no-no, especially when you have handed over your hard earned money.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 07:39:55 am by versace »

Offline norwichfunseeker

WGs with teen in their name / description when those days are long behind them!

If you're over 19 you're not a teen. Simple.
I'd accept the description of a teen figure, but that's subjective too.

Online Ron89

Getting make-up all over my face
Double bookers
Telling you to turn up at a different postcode just so they can get a look at you
Standing behind the door when they open it and taking an eternity to appear from behind it
Including the shower within your time
Time wasting maids using very obvious stall tactics to keep you waiting until the girl's booking finishes
BV - a lot of girls I encounter seem to have this problem nowadays

Offline tp69

Getting make-up all over my face
Double bookers
Telling you to turn up at a different postcode just so they can get a look at you
Standing behind the door when they open it and taking an eternity to appear from behind it
Including the shower within your time
Time wasting maids using very obvious stall tactics to keep you waiting until the girl's booking finishes
BV - a lot of girls I encounter seem to have this problem nowadays

Hi Ron. What's BV?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Dennis T Menace

Offline stevedave

Offline lamboman

Poor directions
Short timing/waiting I give them 5 minutes and I'm off.
Girl not as described
I soon learnt to bring my own towel.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline usroads

Apartments without lifts
House with steep stairs
Low beds

I've got bad knees   :D

Offline Big_Al

Surprised nobody has mentioned these:

- Very strong perfume, makes it incredibly difficult to get the smell out of my clothes / car / skin
- Lots of red smearing lipstick that makes a mess on your face / neck / cock / clothes

They know probably half of all punters are married, so why do this shit?

Gotta be this for me. After a couple of punts I’ve really struggled to get the perfume smell off me to the point where I was absolutely sure my family would query it. Not a good day.

Offline silverspoon

Pussy period sponges  :manhater:,just have a few days off

Offline davidgood

When I have made the effort to get to a venue in good time, I hate being kept waiting in the cold or worse rain, as the girl is not ready for me.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline hendrix

Flirty messages - fuck off with the sales pitch. I've booked you, I don't care about how "horny" you're pretending to be.

You know I'm not going to do RO  :vomit: - so don't assume you'll be the exception as your pussy is perfectly clean apparently. There's a type of WG that assumes I want a "mutually pleasurable" experience. Beyond being on time, ocd clean, having better quality perfume than any WG,  :D and paying promptly, that isn't on my agenda, and I'm the customer.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 12:09:35 pm by hendrix »

Online Watts.E.Dunn

When I have made the effort to get to a venue in good time, I hate being kept waiting in the cold or worse rain, as the girl is not ready for me.

Regards,

davidgood

Well that proves shes female!, after all would a bloke do that;?...

Offline Drcoco

Fake pictures and unclear NBA policy's - only happened once but turned out she only wanted to see white British why not put that on your profile!

Offline Munter84

My personal peeves:

Pretentious, War and Peace AW profiles absolutely cluttered with ASCII art, long screeds about what she isn't willing to do, poetry (!), but lacking clear or consistent basic information like price, location, services
Listing things in the Likes (so she appears in searches), but then buried in the endless boilerplate there's some disclaimer about how she only does X, Y, Z for regulars or for an extra £300.
Shitty comms, getting ghosted/forgotten, unsolicited texts days or weeks after the event saying "sorry I missed you, I'm free today though"
Partial or wrong address info, only giving the full address about 60 seconds before your punting time officially starts
Garlicky breath, fishy fanny
Stop-start service
The price!

Very glad to say I have yet to experience outright B&S, short-changing on time, or promised services withheld, but those would all boil my piss too.

Offline Webby581

WGs with teen in their name / description when those days are long behind them!

If you're over 19 you're not a teen. Simple.
I'd accept the description of a teen figure, but that's subjective too.
Teens' figures come in all shapes and sizes so not sure what that would describe to me.
Personally, anything that hints at 'young' is a turn off for me - mature women every time.
But when they say 50s and really mean 70+ THAT peeves me   :mad:

Offline KerachiDope

One of my biggest pet peeves (besides getting ghosted or a shitty punt) has to be cringy dirty talk. I find this more with the older SPs:
“You’re a dirty boy. Yeah.”
“You like it when I’m a dirty girl, dontcha?”
“You like this dirty whore, dontcha? Yeah.”
“Oh ya, oh ya.”
“Mommy likes being daddy’s little whore. Yeah.”

Fs. Shaddap and take this dick.

Offline bops909

Clip in hair extensions.

When you feel the plastic clip holding them in - urgh

Offline JPin

I just can’t help but think the WG ain’t showered between punts and that kills the mood for me.

Yeah, I mean it depends what kind of mood I'm in of course. And it's rarely happened, but when I encountered it not long ago I found it triggered the deviant in me and I really quite enjoyed it. To be honest, I surprised myself with that one.  :lol: