Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sluttyjen - Milton Keynes  (Read 4087 times)

12 review(s) for sluttyjen (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline 352miftikh03

External Link/Members Only

Seen Jeny a couple of time last month, I thought I should share the experience.

Easy communication, very nice over the phone, and I was outside her apartment building on short notice.
She was last living in Milton Keynes city centre, in a very nice apartment building.

As soon as i entered, stunned by her looks. Absolute stunner for me. Very pretty young face, with super-fit physique.
You can easily say that she goes to the gym very regularly.

After paperwork sorted, had a nice chat with her while standing on the heater to warm-up my hands.
The into the room, stated with DFK and lot of cuddles. As she took off her bra, very nice tight breast. Onto the bed, she did oral covered,plus very nice action on tha balls also that's a huge turn on for me. Moved to 69,Mish,Doggy, finished in mish

Overall, excellent experience with a very beausitul lady

Would I go back: YES

Offline GingerNuts

How long did you book for and how much did you pay?

Offline The sperminator

Any suspicions that she was once a man?

Offline 352miftikh03

Any suspicions that she was once a man?

I don’t think so. I’m not really sure why did people suspect it in the first place, but nothing that raised this suspicion for me
« Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 11:19:07 am by 352miftikh03 »

Offline Bornslippy

The old pictures of her masterbating her 7" schlong?

Offline king tarzan

What pictures??
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline simon07

I agree, what pictures? I now have doubts.

Offline calzone

Seriously? do you have a link? If so then that blows my thinking out of the water!  :lol:

I know she's suspected by some of being post op but I've yet to see any proof.

I've seen her recently (review to follow, I had an excellent time) I'm happy to be proven wrong but I thought she was all woman. Her body does look somewhat masculine in some of her pictures but she absolutely exudes femininity in person. I was aware of posts on here about her being suspected post-op so I had a good inspection when I saw her.

Reasons I think she was born female:
1. No adams apple (I kissed all around her neck).
2. Her voice is very feminine without any effort.
3. Her pussy which would be the biggest give away is far too neat, I had a very close look, there is zero scarring in that area. She has perfectly formed pussy lips, it looks correct inside when spread apart and has a hooded clit that felt exactly the same as all the others I've licked (I'm sure it wasn't a tiny cock!).
4. Small amount of cellulite on the backs of her legs, don't think blokes get that.
5. Small, dainty hands and feet, left my shoes next to hers when I took them off and hers were tiny in comparison.

Bordering on obsessive I know but after seeing her I got intrigued so paid for her AW private gallery, it has clear pictures of her pussy on there and it matches what I saw in person. I then googled to look at postop fannies and they look very different. If she is a post op then fuck me it must have Gandalf doing the operation rather than a surgeon!

Picture of her pussy from another post
https://www.ukpunting.com/uploaded/110fa861f9dfc95afa4cdec87b285ec7ec5a9064.png

Pictures of post op genitalia (graphic image warning!)
External Link/Members Only

I know, I know, I've thought far too much about this!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 09:58:59 pm by calzone »

Offline Flightfan

I know, I know, I've thought far too much about this!

Hey Calzone, thank you for your assessment :hi:

I agree with you, you are thinking far to much about this!

Like you say, everything looks in order to me too. I'm yet to visit but she is on my hot list.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 02:29:45 am by Flightfan »

Offline MajorPayne

30 minutes for 100
Shit you can get 60 minutes for £120 depending where you go

Online George South

If you apply the Duck Test then you will leave happy.
Even if she used to be a Drake.

Offline The sperminator

If you apply the Duck Test then you will leave happy.
Even if she used to be a Drake.
The very thought that she was once a he, even if its not proven, is enough to put me off. There is enough doubt in my mind

Offline calzone

Shit you can get 60 minutes for £120 depending where you go

You can but its few and far between in East Anglia with anyone I'd fancy, I did get that price with Lisa Polish recently but Slutty Jen is miles ahead in terms of the service provided and is better looking (in my opinion).