Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy Ladyboy Sunderland  (Read 5286 times)

Offline snugs

External Link/Members Only

This link is the only current available one she has going, not sure it’s because she forgot about it but from the other reviews I’ve read she usually uses gumtree and when speaking to her she just deactivates it when she isn’t working.

Price - £180 for 2 hours as I thought I’d need the two hours to enjoy the full sex side of it all however I was very wrong and will get to that in the review

Comms - decent comms, replied pretty quickly and gave decent info. No complaints here.

Location - Sunderland, close to the stadium of light. She lives in a terraced bungalow on a pretty normal street. Not inconspicuous though so if you’re worried about that it’s a no go. Inside it’s reasonably clean, bathroom is a bit delapedated and didn’t smell amazing but hey ho. Bedroom is nice, music playing, candles lit, smelled good and the bed was comfy.

The Girl - I’d say she’s JUST passable. Cakey makeup, bright red lipstick etc… she’s pretty tall, maybe 6’1/6’2 I’d say. no tits but she didn’t take her shirt off at any point so I reckon she’s more so a TV than a TS which others have said in the past. She’s pretty skinny but got a decent arse which. People are pretty vague about this part in other reviews which was rather annoying. I’d say tool is about 7 inches, above average girt d it was very clean and VERY smooth which was a surprise.

The Meet - I know everything so far has looked pretty decent in the review but this is where it goes downhill. So I entered, got the usual hiding behind the door, she led me to the room and told me to lie down, covered me with warm towels and said be right back. Once she returned I mentioned I heard she does a very hard massage so I’d like it a lot softer as I’m a soft shite and can’t hack the pain of a hard massage, I was there to relax and enjoy myself, not be pulled to pieces as I didn’t need it, I’m pretty young and limber. She said that’s fine but I think she either ignored me or didn’t understand the concept of soft because for the next 1 hour and 15 mins she demolished my body, it was uncomfortable, painful and just all around sucked. I mentioned a few times to please ease up but she just kept telling me she was barely touching me, I dread to think what her version of a hard massage would be. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’d twist me into a pretzel and kick me down a flight of stairs had I not asked for it soft.

Now as I mentioned I expect by going for 2 hours I would get more time to enjoy the sexual part. However she spent the majority of the time with the towel over my body just beating the fuck out of me. After that round of hell was finished she finally removed the towel and applied the hot oil which I’d asked for in advance and I kind of expected  some form of decent Thai massage oil that was actually hot. However I received luke warm baby oil. Cool  :dash:

The oil part was not as painful but still rough which was really starting to annoy me as I expected this part to be more sensual, slow and soft. So after this was finished she positioned herself at the head of the bed and made me suck her off, this was pretty decent and I enjoyed that. However it didn’t last long before she went round the back, applied a condom and began to fuck me. Now I can get fucked, I’ve been fucked numerous times in the past by longer, thicker dicks than her but it was just the way she wasn’t taking her time or being sexy about it, she pretty much just rammed it in and kept trying to go balls deep and I was clearly telling her to stop as I was in pain with how deep she was trying to go so quickly and I wasn’t enjoying myself. A couple of times she did let up and fucked me in a way that wasn’t as aggressive and we were both enjoying it, however she’d just quickly go back to going as deep as possible and watching me wince in pain. So from this point I know it sounds kind of rapey however I assure you if I wanted her off of me it would not have been an issue, the issue is I paid my money and wanted to TRY and derive some pleasure from this. So I gritted my teeth and let her continue. She just ended up putting me in multiple positions and everytime I tried to move or ask for a different position she would just say “no, I like it like this, you look sexy baby”

Eventually towards the end of the two hours she asked if I wanted to fuck her, to which I tried but couldn’t get hard because honestly at this point I was just done with it all. So I laid down and wanked myself off while sucking her off as she spent about 1 minutes wanting me herself and then told me she got tired….  It was literally the last way I wanted to cum but I just wanted to cum and fuck off at that point. I just felt like she was trying to please herself more than me honestly and when I’m the one paying to be there I felt cheated. At the end she half cleaned me up and half told me to do it myself.

TL/DR - paid 180 to get my muscles smashed in by a boney Thai ladyboy and then fucked “the way she likes it”, not listening to me one bit and just doing what she wanted for 80% of the punt
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 08:02:26 pm by snugs »

Offline Heelflip21

Was going to try for a second time but your review has confirmed it would not be any different second time round!

Offline tynetunnel

Was going to try for a second time but your review has confirmed it would not be any different second time round!
It’s unfortunate that you didn’t review your visit, you might have saved the OP the bother!  :hi:

Offline MasterBatesAgain

It sounds like she’s a sadist!

Offline snugs

I think I make it sound worse than it actually is and maybe I’m just soft but it’s more the fact she just straight up doesn’t listen, hey ho, at least I can warn other people about her  :unknown:

Offline snugs

Guessing you had a similar experience? Can you give an idea of what it was like for you?

Offline snugs

Update and it’s rather gross so don’t read the rest of this comment if you’re squeamish

So I just went to the bathroom and essentially shit blood so I wasn’t imagining it or being soft, she actually did hurt me so that’s great, might have to go to the doctors to get checked out
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 04:53:58 pm by snugs »

Offline lamboman

Grim sorry about that,get yourself checked over I reckon.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TomPI

Wow , sounds as though you were just the piece of meat she wanted to pound away at .
Sounds like an awful experience

Offline Heelflip21

Guessing you had a similar experience? Can you give an idea of what it was like for you?

The massage was rough putting her knees well into your back. When I seen here you can feel her trying to figure you as she rubs her member up and down your crack through her thong to see if you react back giving her the go ahead.

As mentioned it seems to be more her pleasure that yours!

Place is not bad and discreet plenty parking and the room is on the left when you walk in and dimly lit.

Offline puntingdan2

I did a bit messaging back and forth as I fancied it for my first dabble but seriously glad it didn’t work out now. Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline JasonsAllRound

I sometimes read TS reviews out of curiosity and this review confirms why I’d never even ‘experiment’ with a TS massage service. Sounds horrible and quite rapey in all honesty.

Offline A Decent Fist

Just noticed that TS Katy currently has a profile with a clear face pic on Birchplace. Attaching the link to this review because it's the most recent:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 12:53:02 pm by A Decent Fist »