Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations for Slim, DFK, GFE/PSE from AdultWork in London area please  (Read 2467 times)

tom watton

Hi,
I am going to London in a couple of weeks time and would like to meet a genuine WG that offers PSE and possibly Rimming for around £120 per hour.
Ive previously experienced disappointments so any recommendations would be gratefully received.  :drinks:

Offline ForrestGump

Hi,
I am going to London in a couple of weeks time and would like to meet a genuine WG that offers PSE and possibly Rimming for around £120 per hour.
Ive previously experienced disappointments so any recommendations would be gratefully received.  :drinks:

I haven't seen Dee yet but hear she's great. Why would you not return to see her again?  :unknown:

Sherbert07

If you're serious tom then another 2 forum favourites are Platinum Cindy @ 120 an hour, and Madlin Moon who's back in London mid June @ 150 an hour

HTH  :hi:

tom watton

Thank you Sherbert07 & Foresstgump,  I do have a meeting arranged to Madlin in July,  I love Dee but would like to see someone else and PC won't see me again due to fact im married! !! :dash:

Offline Quatro

cockneybstrd

Offline mightymunce

Thank you Sherbert07 & Foresstgump,  I do have a meeting arranged to Madlin in July,  I love Dee but would like to see someone else and PC won't see me again due to fact im married! !! :dash:
WtF - she has a b/f?

Hornydevil247

Try External Link/Members Only

She has reviews on here and you will have a great time.

External Link/Members Only

Lucy is another great girl.

vorian

WTF, are you being serious or was that just a joke,  a prossie really wouldn't have a rule like that would they?

Sherbert07

WTF, are you being serious or was that just a joke,  a prossie really wouldn't have a rule like that would they?

I'm 99.9% sure she's seen married guys from this forum before!

tom watton

Long story vorian,  but it was Cindy that I got too obsessed with,  but she won't see me again or even answer my emails!
I am gutted,  but it is all my fault!

cockneybstrd

Long story vorian,  but it was Cindy that I got too obsessed with,  but she won't see me again or even answer my emails!

So I was right she did tell you over lunch.. and its not cos she wont see Married Guys. Just married guys who overstep the boundary rope so to speak

« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 05:09:18 pm by cockneybstrd »

vorian

Oh right,  well you should be clear about that in the future, it is not the case that she does not see married punters,  just punters with extreme EAS and kudos to her for cutting you off, imo she is spot on and porofessional to do that.

Hope you have learnt your lesson and won't go that way in the future.

tom watton

So I was right she did tell you over lunch.. and its not cos she wont see Married Guys. Just married guys who overstep the boundary rope so to speak
[/quote
Spot on, but it was because I got too close and she said I should spend my money on my family,  but they really are ok and don't go without! !!!

yorkshire123

[Spot on, but it was because I got too close and she said I should spend my money on my family,  but they really are ok and don't go without! !!!]

Tom, i think that was a polite way of telling you to fuck off, I have a lot of admiration for prossies that stop seeing punters when the signs of EAS are clear.
Maybe hurtful for the punter but better in the long run for both concerned.

vorian

[Spot on, but it was because I got too close and she said I should spend my money on my family,  but they really are ok and don't go without! !!!]

Tom, i think that was a polite way of telling you to fuck off, I have a lot of admiration for prossies that stop seeing punters when the signs of EAS are clear.

Could not agree more, she was trying to put it in a nice way, which can't have worked, as you said she doesn't read your emails or answer your calls, so I take that to mean you have tried to contact her since she said enough is enough.

Offline Sedlmayer

You're dead dead right here - the OP is obviously a needy cunt who needs to be fucked off, and has been.  :drinks:

Offline iPad3

You're dead dead right here - the OP is obviously a needy cunt who needs to be fucked off, and has been.  :drinks:

I love the way you've put that sedl, it's truly a gift to deliver the message in such a delicate and subtle way!!!!!

cockneybstrd

The problem now is Tom people are going to assume rightly or wrongly.

That your a bit of boundary pusher/stalker type.

fredpunter

Apparently its also not unknown for prossies to stop seeing regulars when the money runs short. The golden (or should that be platinum) hearted prossie is a rare beast.

Offline Sedlmayer

I love the way you've put that sedl, it's truly a gift to deliver the message in such a delicate and subtle way!!!!!

I can only do my best..... :thumbsup:

Offline the lurker

Sexy Porsha, can't do a link but she's near the top of the review section