Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alycia4you - her house..  (Read 3277 times)

Nhsi

Does anyone know if any other girls work there.. If so, who? Saw a girl sitting in their gaff the other day.

Offline akauya

Nhsi

Would have thought anyone who's seen her would know who she is? Anyone that hasn't seen her I suppose would have no idea who else would be working there? But just to keep you happy:

External Link/Members Only

cockneybstrd

Nhsi

These eastern euro's change name and profile more than you change your underpants. So its always worth giving a link after all someone may have been up her flatmate and seen this other one...

Nhsi

Everyone in the area knows this girl, and as far as I'm aware has never changed profile.

cockneybstrd

I am in London and I dont know her.

The fact is there are numerous of 4you profiles. Normally they are dubious EE ones that come and go. Most people on here try and help by sharing info and doing what they can to help when posters ask a question

Nhsi

I stand by what I said. Unless you know who she is, and therefore don't need a link, it's extremely unlikely you'd be of any use to me. I provided a link just in case anyone else needed it. But as far as I'm concerned it's not an issue

Offline akauya

Would have thought anyone who's seen her would know who she is? Anyone that hasn't seen her I suppose would have no idea who else would be working there? But just to keep you happy:

External Link/Members Only

Don't do it to keep me happy. Do it to get proper information on the prossie you are after. If you had bothered to get your fingers off your arse and done a search you will see loads of review mostly negative  :rolleyes:

Nhsi

I'm not looking for a review, I was wondering if anyone knew Of other girls working in her house. Idiot.

cockneybstrd

I stand by what I said. Unless you know who she is, and therefore don't need a link, it's extremely unlikely you'd be of any use to me. I provided a link just in case anyone else needed it. But as far as I'm concerned it's not an issue

Agreed I think its a bit pointless trying to help.

Nhsi

Agreed I think its a bit pointless trying to help.
well obviously you can't help as you don't even know who she is, let alone seen her

Offline ForrestGump

Looks like there's plenty to tuck into if you're planning on daty   :P

cockneybstrd

well obviously you can't help as you don't even know who she is, let alone seen her

Look mate as I said previously maybe another poster was seeing one of her flatmates or whatever and saw her there too so it was worth adding a link.

Or is that a bit too much thinking outside the box.

Offline akauya

I'm not looking for a review, I was wondering if anyone knew Of other girls working in her house. Idiot.

When looking for info on prossies it's always a good idea to provide links so that you get good info back, is that too hard to grasp for you? I punt in London and don't know this bird. Do you have any idea how fucking big London is?

I can see you are going to be a good  asset to UKP with that attitude :rolleyes:

Nhsi

When looking for info on prossies it's always a good idea to provide links so that you get good info back, is that too hard to grasp for you? I punt in London and don't know this bird. Do you have any idea how fucking big London is?

I can see you are going to be a good  asset to UKP with that attitude :rolleyes:
if you don't know who she is you can't help me. Fucking idiot.

Offline akauya

God give me strength  :dash:

I will say this slowly for you to understand. If you had posted a link in your opening post I would have noticed that I don't know the girl so I wouldn't have bothered replying as I would have not had anything useful to give you. As you only posted a name, I asked if you had a link IN CASE I knew the girl and then help with any info I had. The fact that you are a bit or a moron with an attitude and you can't grasp that simple fact is astonishing!

Nhsi

If you knew her you'd know her name. So fuck off.

yorkshire123

I don't think i accused you of not been a punter just a fuckwit.

Glad you didn't let me down  :thumbsup:

The world of serious punters is actually quite a small one, these guys are trying to help you but i doubt they will in the future.

Ludwig

I just can't understand why the rest of the membership aren't falling over themselves to help you with your query...

vorian

The world of serious punters is actually quite a small one, these guys are trying to help you but i doubt they will in the future.

Indeed, this guy has just made the list,  it seems it's not just prossies that post on here with bad attitudes, I thought there was something off with this bloke from the start, guess his true colours have come out now.

Offline Quatro

Looks like there's plenty to tuck into if you're planning on daty   :P

That's a 3 course meal!

Nhsi, I'm not sure abusing some of the most helpful members here is the best way to ensure a lengthy association with UKP.

Offline akauya

And I was trying to help too  :D

Offline webpunter

Providing a link saves the reader from doing an AW search. Maybe getting the name wrong slightly.  Wastes time
+1 on the EE girls doing name changes
I can't be arsed to search thru AW
Most posters who don't provide a link - do so in error.  They forget [whilst writing down the review] & correct pronto thereafter
Simples

Offline ampersand

Or maybe someone is a prolific punter who loses track of names of those they have seen .............

Nhsi

Or maybe someone is a prolific punter who loses track of names of those they have seen .............
I suppose that could be true. Though honestly I find it unlikely.

vorian

I suppose that could be true. Though honestly I find it unlikely.

So what have you learnt from this so far. :unknown:

cockneybstrd

That all posters who have tried to help should be nominated for Ali Katt's wanker of the week. As I feel a complete wanker for trying to assist.

k

Does anyone know if any other girls work there.. If so, who? Saw a girl sitting in their gaff the other day.
Yes.  There was a girl sitting in their gaff the other day. 

She might just have been a friend though.

vorian

I assume that from the OP's recent silence on this thread, the answer to my question would be nothing.

Jason

Although you don't deserve our help because of your very poor attitude this is the girl you are looking for:
JUSTFOURYOU: External Link/Members Only

Offline ampersand

Although you don't deserve our help because of your very poor attitude this is the girl you are looking for:

A link! How good of you to post it for us so that we all know who you are talking about!!

Offline Quatro

Look at the state of that computer desk! Whatever they paid for that, they were robbed.

Great search work again Jason.

Devilsmojo

I booked her in February. I saw an older woman in the kitchen as we went upstairs but no sign of any other girls

vorian

I see the OP is back, I wonder if he is going to continue being rude to people helping him or has he calmed down a bit now.

grandmaster-ram-rod

I have seen her, she did have another girl working from her flat last year, but since christmas she has been the only one working there