Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yasmin the Student  (Read 4423 times)

Persie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I spent an hour with Yasmin and wanted to do a write up. I met her at her flat near Bow.
The flat is a new build and basically clean and tidy.

As for Yasmin, she is a well-built tall girl. She is not petite but very ample without being fat. This is the physique I like.

Facially she is pretty and her personality is fairly easy going. Her skin tone is absolutely beautiful and she has very nice looking tits

In terms of service, she is happy to please.  When she was about to blow me, she wanted to put a condom on but I declined. She asked not to CIM but gave me some nice OWO) I fucked her in a few positions. Afterwards, we relaxed a bit and she gave me the usual waffle about some irrelevance. Then onto round two. I have to say I was thoroughly emptied afterwards.
She did not seem up for DFK - more opening her mouth and moving her tongue side-to-side which others may find a problem for others.
My assessment is that she is more GFE than PSE and I prefer more PSE than GFE

However, she is good VFM and I would go back

HarryRoss

Thx for your review. May I ask where does she come from please? Cheers.

Offline johnny.bravo

Says she provides anal? Any truth behind this?

Persie

She said she comes from Sweden so I am guessing Estonia or Latvia

I did not ask about anal but I get the impression she is more vanilla than a filth bag

Offline LastManCumings

Thanks for the report and more importantly face pics. She has been in my HL for a while n I also remember trying to book her but things didn't go any further from there. With her name, skin tone on the public photos as well as something that was there on her profile which isn't there now I thought that she might be Turkish or Middle Eastern. I would have been disappointed if I showed up with that in mind. Now that I see her face pics I know what to expect. She does have the body n face type I sometimes go for.

Offline lewishamguy

password02

I saw her nearly a year ago - very nice laid back girl very much GFE, nice flat in Bow E2 and very much a nice all round girl. Kissing was light and the sex was good, her BJ was a decent 8/10. No fingers but OWO and RO. Very bright and intelligent girl.

A definite 1 time visit - a good decent 8/10. My only complaint was No DFK and not much PSE.

However if you want a good GFE near central London then she is a good all round pretty punt

Offline Urban_G

Thanks for the review. Never seen her profile before, but she looks tempting.

Offline NightKid

She is a Polish :thumbsdown:

And you know this how?

I received a goodbye text when I saw her awhile ago, and in it she used "adjö".
Granted, she could have Googled that but its use is rather uncommon to me ... and I have heard many a language's common greeting phrases.

P.S. Link to more face pics: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15663.msg243307#msg243307

Offline lewishamguy

And you know this how?

I received a goodbye text when I saw her awhile ago, and in it she used "adjö".
Granted, she could have Googled that but its use is rather uncommon to me ... and I have heard many a language's common greeting phrases.

P.S. Link to more face pics: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15663.msg243307#msg243307

sounds interesting just checked the word adjo it means goodbye and it's a swedish word, perhaps she could be a Swedish as persie said. I do remember it was on her profile she stated primary language as polish and when I saw her she told me she's from Poland :rolleyes:

Offline Convince Me

The second pic reminds me of those fine ladies you see on tv in My Big Fat Gypsy..

cjkany2015