Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber bliss a northants highlight  (Read 382 times)

1 review(s) for AMBERBLISS1995 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Naughty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

this is my first review but also my first outcall.
firstly outcalls are not as fun as tom cruise made out in risky business, i spent the entire time before she showed up worried that i was going to get seen or robbed or murdered.ive obviously watched to much detective frost because None of that happened and instead i got a cute 20 something turn up a little nervous and very chatty but cute and chatty is just my type.

coms,
lovely to talk to on webcam or the phone- if you can get hold of her. she makes it clear that she only works when she is in the mood, so whilst you cant set your watch by her, if she's available its because she really wants to which is nice

appearance,
so first things first, she has short hair now, some of her profile pics show this as well as her face but its a mixed bag of photos(some of the pics look bloody awful) but she is cuter in person and very attractive, her body type is sort of that generic cute slim 19 year old and she dresses like she's in the cast of skins(which is actually my thing it turns out)

meet itself,
full service, massage
 AmberBliss is uber upfront about what she does and does not do, this could be taken as a little rude and forceful without the background as to why(and she will give it) instead of earnest and sincere which i think it genuinely stems from.GFE which is my poison of choice, but that's very off the table with Amber, and she made that clear on the call and the booking. but if you want a natural and fun time where you know what you will get, without the pretend emotional shit then this is the girl for you.
but if its not on her list (for example kissing), its not happening.so as long as you are happy ordering from the menu then i cant really see an issue.
she can actually do a really nice massage which is something most girls lack and her conversation, although the nerves creep in at times, is really enjoyable.
i missed out on the double trouble that would have been her and tara tease together but to be honest i think i lucked out just having the one girl at a time. Amber doesn't work from a script so will be very much lead by what you want to do and in what order, if you want dessert followed by a starter and back to dessert then that's absolutely fine(as long as it's on the menu). i found that a lot more enjoyable than i thought i would especially as my main ask is something she just doesn't offer.

other than availability, the only possible negative is that because she really is that girl next door type so you have to be ready to expect to get the sexy neighbour before she's done her nails and hasn't caked on the foundation. She is very natural but a little bit of lippy or some eye shadow would have made me feel a bit more wanted ie the effort had been put in if that makes sense? but then again if a dolled up barbie type was knocking at my door people may have asked questions, and the types like that in Northampton often phone it in. Not sure about you guys but i'll take effort and ability over presentation any day of the week.
over all, a really good relaxing time, and i've not been murdered :sarcastic: