Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CindyPearl - Kent  (Read 1263 times)

Offline MonsterSausage

External Link/Members Only

going for a punt later with CindyPearl,

looks gorgeous, anyone who has been there let me know, not many reviews yet.

Offline DrConners

External Link/Members Only

going for a punt later with CindyPearl,

How long have you booked for ? She's Romanian, in 30 minutes you will get the bare essentials I suspect. They are all about the money.

Last thing I'm suggesting is book an hour at your first go on her though, just be realistic in your expectations.

looks gorgeous, anyone who has been there let me know, not many reviews yet.

No, I haven't seen her - consider this - the 3 pictures she (or the pimp) has chosen to display are all photoshopped/filtered garbage.

She will be much bigger & out of shape than you are hoping for I suspect.

What reviews ? You mean her AW fb !!  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic: All but one of the feedback she has received is from one & two punting wonders, most likely fake.

Not trying to put you off, I've had plently of good punts with Rommy girls - but more shit ones than I care to remember.

I assure you I wish you well, get in there, TOFTT & let us know how you get on, I'm happy to be proved wrong.

Make sure you keep us updated if you don't mind - You ask for more information than you contribute  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MonsterSausage

How long have you booked for ? She's Romanian, in 30 minutes you will get the bare essentials I suspect. They are all about the money.

Last thing I'm suggesting is book an hour at your first go on her though, just be realistic in your expectations.

No, I haven't seen her - consider this - the 3 pictures she (or the pimp) has chosen to display are all photoshopped/filtered garbage.

What reviews ? You mean her AW fb !!  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic: All but one of the feedback she has received is from one & two punting wonders, most likely fake.

Not trying to put you off, I've had plently of good punts with Rommy girls - but more shit ones than I care to remember.

I assure you I wish you well, get in there, TOFTT & let us know how you get on, I'm happy to be proved wrong.

Make sure you keep us updated if you don't mind - You ask for more information than you contribute  :hi:

You have somewhat put me off, was gonna go in for an hour might take the 30 mins now

I have only been with 1 rommy before and that was Kate in Canterbury, enjoyed that one. no kissing though

this one also wants £30 for kissing which I will not pay.

Offline Colston36

Enough to squelch even the most ardent lust.

Offline DrConners

Enough to squelch even the most ardent lust.

:unknown:

Not my intention I assure you - Just trying to emphasize the realistic service the 'majority' of Romanain WG's provide.

Wouldn't you agree ?

You have somewhat put me off, was gonna go in for an hour might take the 30 mins now

Probably the safer bet - if she's enthusiastic ect then you can always try to book her again for longer.

I have only been with 1 rommy before and that was Kate in Canterbury, enjoyed that one. no kissing though

this one also wants £30 for kissing which I will not pay.

Like I said - all about the money. Pretty sure she will be a dud but fuck it, you only live once.

Have at it & let us know how you get on.