Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mary Thai Farnborough, previously @ Shanghai Massage?  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Reggypunt59

Hey guys (and girls, if you're out there)

I'm just looking around and I'm sure Mary Thai - External Link/Members Only (she also lists on AW), I see she's been listing on Friday ads since 2016 so guess she's been in the area a while and she seems familiar to me.
Do any of you know if she previously did stints at Shanghai Massage in Aldershot?

Cheers

Offline Warm-Hands

Mary Thai has been around for some time and you will find several reviews on here if you search. As you say, she is on AW and also Friday-Ad. I visited her once and it was one of the best visits I experienced, but you should read the reviews on here as not all are glowing. I would say well worth the money.

Offline themaserman

I saw Mary in Esher last year and had a great time (reviewed her on here) she has a cracking ass
and a fantastic pair of tits but check her extras list for DFK etc.
Not sure her being in the massage parlours in the past.

Offline Reggypunt59

Thanks chaps,
I've been of two minds whether to go to a known quantity or Toft at the Liss massage place.
Mary is well reviewed so I reckon (in the name of research😉) I'll likely go to Liss but bear Mary in mind should that prove disappointing.
Either way it'll be a few days yet but I'll be sure to throw up a review when I do.

Offline Loveyouslowly

I visited the Liss Chinese massage place last week. Booked for 7.30 for 1 hr and it was £40 i think. The woman was called Jenny, probably mid 40’s but nice body and large natural tits. Showered and then massage started with CC swipes after 20 mins. She got straight to the point about extra services (I think as she had only had one punter all day). Agreed £60 for B2B, HE but she said I could touch her and lick her (I didn’t lick). However I did introduce a surprise for her by offering to massage her 30 mins in. She was very responsive and, although initially reluctant, agreed to try the Sainsbury’s toy i had bought on the off chance ;-0. I played with her for 20 odd minutes and she came with the small toy. Eventually i got back on the bed for a very good and long HE plus prostate. The duration was 1 hr 25 so she was happy to overrun. I will return. Not sure if she would do more but they have few clients so ???
BTW the girl on the phone suggested to park in the car park behind and enter vie the back door (now that would be nice)

Offline Reggypunt59

Offline sancho.panza

I visited the Liss Chinese massage place last week. Booked for 7.30 for 1 hr and it was £40 i think. The woman was called Jenny, probably mid 40’s but nice body and large natural tits. Showered and then massage started with CC swipes after 20 mins. She got straight to the point about extra services (I think as she had only had one punter all day). Agreed £60 for B2B, HE but she said I could touch her and lick her (I didn’t lick). However I did introduce a surprise for her by offering to massage her 30 mins in. She was very responsive and, although initially reluctant, agreed to try the Sainsbury’s toy i had bought on the off chance ;-0. I played with her for 20 odd minutes and she came with the small toy. Eventually i got back on the bed for a very good and long HE plus prostate. The duration was 1 hr 25 so she was happy to overrun. I will return. Not sure if she would do more but they have few clients so ???
BTW the girl on the phone suggested to park in the car park behind and enter vie the back door (now that would be nice)

Thanks for the 'review' although it would have been more helpful to have done an actual review in the review section. The going rate for b2b is £40, although to be fair it sounds like you got a bit more than the normal b2b in these places.

Offline Waterhouse

I'm just looking around and I'm sure Mary Thai - External Link/Members Only (she also lists on AW), I see she's been listing on Friday ads since 2016 so guess she's been in the area a while and she seems familiar to me.
Do any of you know if she previously did stints at Shanghai Massage in Aldershot?

Cheers
As far as I can tell she has been indy for a few years so wouldn’t have thought she'd crop up in a TCM.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 01:49:33 am by Waterhouse »

Offline Siliconfan

Cheers

That's definitely Mary Thai and she is a great fuck-buddy indeed, lovely figure and good service. However, those pics are old, she's probably at least 40,  still has a cracking bod but not as firm as the pics would indicate.Would LOVE to fuck her in that very cool maid's outfit in the pics!