Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hampshire thai massage girl amy  (Read 2044 times)

Offline Angela50

My search skills are pretty poor. I can’t seem to search viva on here but has anyone seen this young lady. Video profile looks hot. 60 half hour massage and happy ending is expensive but again she looks hot. Just want to know if any one has seen her. Thanks   Vivastreet_2812171262 I’m not sure how to copy link

Offline houseboot

here you go
External Link/Members Only

She'd already seen that  :lol:

The question is who is "Angela50"?  :unknown:

And why is she checking up on Amy?  :unknown:

« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 08:30:18 am by houseboot »

Offline Angela50

you Want to know if I’m a man or woman. The name is a joke.

Offline houseboot

you Want to know if I’m a man or woman. The name is a joke.

And your interest in this girl is questionable giving your lack of history here.

People are willing to help out with genuine requests but are reluctant to provide information when the person asking is unknown  :hi:

Offline Angela50

Sorry. I should have asked how to search for viva account instead   Can’t you tell me how

Offline Angela50

I put the viva number in search and nothing came up

Offline Angela50

Can some one explain how you search viva street thank you

Offline wtfb

Do you mean search for Vivatreet ads on here or how to search the vivastreet website?

Vivastreet ads don't last all that long. WGs and scammers use them when they are working in a new area or fleecing us punters but they will only last one to two weeks. When they move on to a different location they create a new add. You could try searching on here using the telephone number from Vivastreet but that will only work is the phone number has been added to the review . The Vivastreet links that get posted on here are great when the review is new so we can see who is being reviewd but they will expire quickly.

Searching for old reviews on here of someone you see who has a current advert on Vivastreet is unlikely to be fruitful. You'd be better off trying to match the Vivastreet ad with a profile on AW (sometimes you can using the same area search on both and comparing pictures) and then using the AW profile id to search on here. The guys running this do a great job of keeping these AW indexes up to date.

Offline houseboot

The information he/she wants is quite easy to find & provide.

However, what we have here is a request from someone we don't know, for reasons which may or may not be genuine.

For those reasons, I'm not prepared to help and I advise others not to either.

Offline Angela50

Thank you. I have found a review.

Offline contentguy

Offline houseboot

Offline Angela50

There is a fair few reviews. Rean Thai is her location. No need to review as it is not neg and plenty of reviews already

Offline Whatalotaa

I've been trying to see her for months now.
But she is always "on holiday, back next week".
Same reply each week.
I do hope I havent missed out.  :(

Offline Angela50

I called and she is not there. Back next week apparently.

Offline Angela50

Seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth