Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen ClarisseJuliet-x - Basingstoke?  (Read 1250 times)

Offline penisilin

Hey,  just wondering if anyone has seen Clarisse? Been on my HL for a while and hoping to see her.

External Link/Members Only

Big juicy bum,  should've been on the Culo Grand Bubble Butt thread but appears not to be based in London. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 02:43:18 pm by Bruizy »

Offline King59

Hi, did you meet here?

I've had some communication with her and she explained that she's willing to travel to London. She's based in Basingstoke.

I actually came on here to see if anyone had met her also.

Offline penisilin

Nope, didn't meet her. Tried severally but her Comms are very poor so I gave up.

Offline Shaunross65

Anyone met her yet? Been messaging her but not sure looks so hot though

Offline nawtybutniceboy

Think this may be a SP I saw before I discovered UKP. There have been a number of similar profiles in the Basingstoke area since. All with photos that are extremely flattering !

One of the worst punts of my life. Girl was ginormous (although I accept that might be your thing!).

Room was about 100degrees and not even doing her doggy so I didn’t have to be put off looking at the face, didn’t help!

If I’d known walking was an option back then, I would have done.

Whilst I can’t be 100% certain it’s the same girl, I’m sufficiently sure that I’d happily wager £100 that it is.

Proceed with extreme caution and be prepared to walk!

Offline Shaunross65

Cheers mate. Where was this girl you saw? She says shes by the hospital this  one

Offline Shaunross65

Ffs typical think it is the same one then. Such a shame she looks so good in the pictures but really dont want to risk it

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Ffs typical think it is the same one then. Such a shame she looks so good in the pictures but really dont want to risk it

If she's not far from you make a booking but be prepared to walk. Have an excuse ready.

Pat pockets, look horrified left your wallet in the car.

Be brazen and say she's a munter if she is or be a bit more diplomatic. It's not like you'll ever see her again.

Your punt, your £s'. You wouldn't buy say a car if it was a heap of shit when you went to look at it. Same applies with WGs'

Offline Bonker

Chuck a doughnut on the floor and run.

Offline timsussex