Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where are Bee and Meena (Maidenhead)?  (Read 671 times)

Offline CalvinJWest

Has anyone been to see Bee or Meena in Maidenhead recently? I’d seen Bee before and whilst she kept her clothes on, she delivered a great massage and happy ending. I was hoping to try Meena but hadn’t yet been able to.

On that note, Kat is also proving very hard to get hold of. The last two times I did, she wasn’t available.

Online Steely Dan

Has anyone been to see Bee or Meena in Maidenhead recently? I’d seen Bee before and whilst she kept her clothes on, she delivered a great massage and happy ending. I was hoping to try Meena but hadn’t yet been able to.

On that note, Kat is also proving very hard to get hold of. The last two times I did, she wasn’t available.
links?

Here4thebants

They're out of the country at the moment apparently. Try again in a couple of weeks? Cheers

Offline byfleetcam

Hi guys. And update on these two? Would really love to see them again
Banned reason: No intention of reviewing / wrong attitude for here.
Banned by: daviemac