Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: It's recommend me a punt time!  (Read 766 times)

temmop

Discerning gentlemen of UKP, I'm in need of a punt. It's been a while.

I'm going to find myself with an hour or so of free time after work tomorrow and fancy spending it doing our favourite recreational activity.

I've not had a proper punt in a while so this is where you chaps come in.

I need a WG, based within an easy 10 min walk of New Street. <30 and pretty are my only real needs. Nice tits and a good arse are kind of a given in this line of work. £60 - £100 is my budget for either 30 min's or 1 hour. OWO would be nice!

I've seen Sandy a few times before and Jenny once (though wasn't too bowled over).

So, yeah, recommend me a punt!

Dellboy

Dodo

+1....agree he's a lazy git.
But to show willing.....Pola or Michelle
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 09:20:09 pm by Dodo »

temmop

Cheers Dodo. I was looking at the reviews of Pola actually,  she's been added to my HL.

Now, if you wouldn't mind calling her up and arranging me a visit that would be great  :P

Seriously though I am normally a big advocate of the search button but I find it pretty impossible to search for specifics like this, so thought calling on the experience of you chaps would be helpful. I was obviously wrong!

Dodo

Cheers Dodo. I was looking at the reviews of Pola actually,  she's been added to my HL.

Now, if you wouldn't mind calling her up and arranging me a visit that would be great  :P

Seriously though I am normally a big advocate of the search button but I find it pretty impossible to search for specifics like this, so thought calling on the experience of you chaps would be helpful. I was obviously wrong!
Now now, don't go into a sulk :(
I know the regulars, including me, are going through an arsy stage as there seems to be a plethora of requests for basic info particularly from newbies who can't be arsed to do a bit of research.
You give good input so would not seriously put you in that catagory.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 11:26:06 pm by Dodo »