Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommend me a punt  (Read 1962 times)

brummylad901

I'm a lad of simple tastes

Big fake boobs
Slim figure
English if possible
Birmingham and surrounding are

GO!

johnnyboy61

Big fake boobs
Slim figure
English if possible

GO!

Sorry, but members do not provide a free introduction agency service with a list of girls that they think are a good fit for you. Get off your lazy arse, find a selection of WGs off AW that fit your criteria and paste their AW no. into UKP's search box to see if they have been previously reviewed. By all means come back to ask if anyone has seen a specific girl if the search draws a blank.

You are new here and won't have seen this sort of request before, but my reply to you is the standard one.

GO!

yorkshire123

Sorry, but members do not provide a free introduction agency service with a list of girls that they think are a good fit for you. Get off your lazy arse, find a selection of WGs off AW that fit your criteria and paste their AW no. into UKP's search box to see if they have been previously reviewed. By all means come back to ask if anyone has seen a specific girl if the search draws a blank.

You are new here and won't have seen this sort of request before, but my reply to you is the standard one.

GO!

I strive to echo your politeness sir but sadly fail most times  :hi:

Offline Ramone78

GO!

I think thats a bit harsh seemed like a reasonable question to me at least
We all started somewhere

johnnyboy61

We all started somewhere
On the contrary, my reply was much more measured than many of the responses to this all too frequent question.

Most of us did not start out by simply requesting suggestions without first doing at least a little research ourselves. Members are often very generous in helping newbies with refining their search, but generally there is little patience for this sort of open ended question where it is clear that the OP hasn't yet made an effort himself.

Notice too I did not criticise the rather curt and rude nature of the request but simply echoed his very impolite ending. It's certainly not how I would make a request for help.

yorkshire123

We all started somewhere

Do you really think so?
Maybe its my age but any member who ends a request with "go" will certainly get fuck all help from me until they learn a few basic manners.

Personally I thought JB's response was rather polite & quite instructive, far better than use the search box you lazy cunt type replies.

Offline Ramone78

Well I suppose your right & Im wrong

Offline Stapler

We all started somewhere

If you feel like that, where  was your suggestion for him?

GO!

..S..
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

Big fake boobs
Slim figure
English if possible

GO!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61044.0

GO!

..S..

Offline azrael

I would have put a link or two up, had it not been for the manner of the request. We are here to help a fellow brother with advice, but on this instance i agree with yorkshire123. Its that GO! at the end that irks me  :dash:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 05:00:28 pm by azrael »

Offline cueball

I'm firmly with johnnyboy, they come on without even a suggested lass and expect us to recommend one for them after only one bloody post, do they think we're sat here itching to help some lazy cunt who can't be arsed to do any of the leg work themselves.

Then op puts bloody "go" at the end, woopety woo, can I, can I really

johnnyboy61

We all started somewhere
Prompted by this I looked back at my first few posts just over a year ago. First five posts were helpful (I hope) comments in threads about three girls I had met prior to joining and my sixth was a full review. Yes, we all have to start somewhere, but not in this manner.

Offline KidCandyShop

If he can't be bothered to do his homework I will gladly do it for him.

External Link/Members Only

The west midlands favourite, well recommended by dboy

Offline KidCandyShop

Apologies just noticed she doesn't stand for time wasters so back to the drawing board. 

Online Placebo88

GO! sounds like something you would say after throwing a ball for a dog , not to someone you are requesting a favour from.

In the event that the OP is genuine and just a bit simple , as they did admit in their post to give them their dues , the obvious suggestion is

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

which could have been found a lot easier with a basic search of AW , inputting the criteria you want , than having to sign up on here and ask for help.

I also suggest that if you see her you do not use the command GO! too often.Don't bother with the research , just trust me on that one!

Offline Stapler

Don't bother with the research

You did it for him! #plank

..S...

Offline Kerosene

If he can't be bothered to do his homework I will gladly do it for him.

External Link/Members Only

The west midlands favourite, well recommended by dboy

You beat me to that one.

Dodo

You beat me t
o that one.
I was itching to recommend our Lil but Stapler has  warned me with an immediate ban if I post her link again  :(

She'd soon sort that tosser of an OP out........where has he fucked off to I wonder.

Offline Stapler

I was itching to recommend our Lil but Stapler has  warned me with an immediate ban if I post her link again 

She'd soon sort that tosser of an OP out........where has he fucked off to I wonder.

:D  :lol:

..S..

Online Placebo88

You did it for him! #plank

..S...

The OP read more like a joke or spam to me ; would anyone who was genuine seriously write GO!

If they are serious about finding a girl I would expect them to have found the very obvious profile I gave before they even came across UKP.

A little BOTD isn't a bad thing in any case.

I personally enjoy doing the research and looking through lots of profiles on AW.I don't see it as a chore , more window shopping and an important part of the process.

I agree with the sentiment of the majority of the responses and if the OP was genuine I hope they have learned something from them.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 08:00:28 pm by Placebo88 »

johnnyboy61

Looks like he registered, posted his question and then hasn't logged back on since to see if it has been answered. A grand total of under three minutes so far.

jasonleics41

Forgive me if I am wrong but it's fairly obvious which lady is behind the computer screen of the OP. One who has very recently recieved a lot of negativity, specifically regarding 'awful fake tits'  :blush:

Just a thought.

johnnyboy61

Ha ha, if only, then I'd sit back and wait for the entertainment to begin!

Offline Stapler

Forgive me if I am wrong but it's fairly obvious which lady is behind the computer screen of the OP. One who has very recently recieved a lot of negativity, specifically regarding 'awful fake tits'  :blush:

Just a thought.

Good thinking Batman!

..S...