Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RebecaxxSweet  (Read 2415 times)

Offline shaved_guy

Nothing on here, just AW about this sexy looking tiny girl, anyone one had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 09:45:11 am by shaved_guy »

Offline danny#3

she used to be in stoke, pretty sure I reviewed her. Very slim, tight pussy, good basic service, she didn't have the bad Rom attitude and was quite pleasant, I saw her come back from a period away so contacted her but she said she isn't meeting anymore. Just checked and I haven't reviewed her. Sorry but if she comes back she is good for a P&D but don't expect a GFE
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 11:41:42 am by danny#3 »

Offline shaved_guy

Thanks, I like tiny slim girls.... 

Looks good enough to rattle, does she take a hard pounding?

Offline danny#3

I cant remember that much sorry mate, it will have been 3 or 4 years ago now.

Offline alibirmingham

Fuck me she looks right up my street. Just the type of body and figure I like but she’s a bit far out and I’m guessing she’s at best a P&D so I’ll give it a miss for now. But I. The radar so if she racks up a poss or two I may just plan it in when I’m in the area

Offline luvoral2009

Contacted her and she wanted £40 extra for owo and cim. I thought where does this stop and then realised she was a Rom. Didn't bother.

Offline alibirmingham

Contacted her and she wanted £40 extra for owo and cim. I thought where does this stop and then realised she was a Rom. Didn't bother.

Suspicions confirmed really. I’ll never see any wg that charges extra for owo. I see it as a basic and essential part of a punt. Just like some will view kissing as a integral part.

Offline alibirmingham

Probly for the best lol. Save some Brummies some cash, although maybe not such good news for the Welsh who now have to deal with her shenanigans lol

Offline WelshClipper

God I hate this. :angry:

I definitely had records of this one under a previous number. This current profile was set up Oct 2019 and she has definitely been around since at least 2015.

Unfortunately I never got to see her and the profile died in my hotlist when she must have deleted it.

As I recall, she had about 80% positive, 15% neutral and a few negs. The good news is those reviews should still be on here. The bad news is who the fuck knows where. I will do a search,  she was based in Stoke, think she used Rebekka or Rebecca or some such variety.

Caveat:: This could be a complete fabrication if my memory is mixing up with another wg. My belief is the photo of her on the bed is from her previous profile. So maybe I am not out of my tree.

BRB if I find anything  :hi:

Offline WelshClipper

Just scanned 160 pages of WM reviews and drawn a blank.
Just a chance she might have been Manchester based but thats a bigger scan.   :crazy:

So ignore my comment above unless it jogs someone elses memory  :hi:

The only thing I am sure of at this point is the previous profile was 3-4 years of history.

Offline danny#3

God I hate this. :angry:

I definitely had records of this one under a previous number. This current profile was set up Oct 2019 and she has definitely been around since at least 2015.

Unfortunately I never got to see her and the profile died in my hotlist when she must have deleted it.

As I recall, she had about 80% positive, 15% neutral and a few negs. The good news is those reviews should still be on here. The bad news is who the fuck knows where. I will do a search,  she was based in Stoke, think she used Rebekka or Rebecca or some such variety.

Caveat:: This could be a complete fabrication if my memory is mixing up with another wg. My belief is the photo of her on the bed is from her previous profile. So maybe I am not out of my tree.

BRB if I find anything  :hi:

No mate, you're right. She used to work with the girl below in stoke and they have both have previous profiles. Ive seen them both and both are OK for a P&D as far as I am concerned, no GFE but had a decent attitude for a Rom

Offline WelshClipper

No mate, you're right. She used to work with the girl below in stoke and they have both have previous profiles. Ive seen them both and both are OK for a P&D as far as I am concerned, no GFE but had a decent attitude for a Rom

Thank you, I thought I was going nuts.

It would be really nice to find her old profile to link her reviews.

Yes I agree the reviews were 'good attitude for a ROM' which is about all you can expect I suppose

But thats a lot better than some of the more general ROM reviews  :D

Anyhoooooo I hope this partly answers the OP's question.

Answer : Good for a ROM   :lol:

Offline garfield

Shes worked in newport, wolverhampton and stoke on trent

Shes been on aw under a few names, think the first one was michelle something

She works now with External Link/Members Only

Offline WelshClipper

This is her

Well done sir ! Okay so I overestimated the positives  :lol:

But at least now goldfinch can tie the two together  :thumbsup:

Job done !

Offline garfield

There was one other name but I can’t remember what it was, think i going a bit senile in my old age

Offline WelshClipper

Yes Alexa Ale was only a short time before the current name. There was a name she had since about 2015 but that has gone from my mind completely.

But Alexa was the name I was trying to recall..........

Offline garfield

She’s got another aw verification pic on here somewhere but I can’t find it, think its when she was in newport

Offline WelshClipper

She’s got another aw verification pic on here somewhere but I can’t find it, think its when she was in newport

If I can catch and see her then I'll write a review and link it all together.

Long term project with this bloody virus messing things up.  :hi:

Offline Cryton123

The verification pic for 4888424 is definitely the wrong girl. I saw that Alexa (or whatever her name is) in the flesh when I saw her Romanian friend. I walked past her to go upstairs with her friend and I can confirm she is hot.

I mentioned it in my review of Raysa   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=227925.0

Offline garfield

The girl in the verification pic 4888424 Is definitely her
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 02:27:26 pm by garfield »