Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cougar lou - stevenage  (Read 4290 times)

Fc_casual

External Link/Members Only

seen lou 6/7 times. English girl someone hit the nail on the head when they said type of bird you'd see in the waitrose que
enthusiastic, offers owo, anal, bareback, cim.
works from a very well known hotel chain
if your looking for a thin 40 year old milf 7/10
who's enthusiastic and offers alot of services try her.
from mk travels to stevenage to work.
hade nationality polish 1.5/2 years back on her profile but think thats just heritage thing. she is very english. lived here all her life doesn't come across as ee one bit

Jas1975

Bareback immediately rules her out for me. 

Offline sumertime

I saw Louise back in 2015 (Neutral) - at that time there was no mention of "Polish" on her profile and BB was definitely not on offer or even mentioned during the session:

Louise met me at the door to her hotel room dressed in a black, floral dress and low heels - looking attractive but like the lady in the Waitrose Queue! Introductions and paper work were protracted without the welcoming kiss/cuddle. The first kiss was a peck (without passion) but did not improve as the dress and my clothes slipped off. She responded well to my stroking and RO but even when the cover went on and into gentle exercise there was very little mouth contact.

There was no OWO (or with) but that was probably my problem since the little fella was very active - edge bed bicycle, cowgirl, mish, doggie, side and finished on a crazy mish [exhausted]!   
My overall feeling was of a lack of committment, Louise was very passive and at no time was there any open mouth contact.

She was pretty new to the game then and I always meant to revisit to see if she had livened up but recent reviews indicate no change.....  :hi:

Fc_casual

hello summertime, iv noticed your from round my way.

maybe you two just didnt click, i dont know. but she was very enthusiastic with me on all occaisions with all services described. one punters experience with one girl will be different from another punter. just about how you click with the girl.
my meets all been since october 016 onwards so thinks she either stepped up her game or you two just didnt click.
Give her another go summtertime see how you get on, let me know
Also how do i become a established member ST?

Offline Punchdrunk

You are paying to fuck them, it's there job to click with you.

Fc_casual

You are paying to fuck them, it's there job to click with you.

every wg should try there hardest if there not attracted to that punter, iv done punts were they dont click but they have tried well. but actually 'clicking' and making them orgasm etc is a different thing i would say mate.

Offline unclepokey

This woman does not kiss. She's not a particularly good shag either. You could, however, take her home to mother.
Uncle Pokey

Offline Badvicar

Another bareback fuck. How is that unusual for you casual BB.

Fc_casual

Another bareback fuck. How is that unusual for you casual BB.

you must have a secret crush on me vicar, you write on all my posts.
change the record your boring as fuck.
Keep them neg reviews up  :thumbsup:

Offline Badvicar

you must have a secret crush on me vicar, you write on all my posts.
change the record your boring as fuck.
Keep them neg reviews up  :thumbsup:

You should be flattered, someone giving you attention. My responses to your posts lower me to your level but hey, whatever. If you don't like my negative reviews, put your own up for the same punt. If not jog on BB casual. My positive reviews are probably wg's that wouldn't even see a BB sniffer.

Offline Chorley

So she's a barebacker? :thumbsdown:
One to avoid. :dash:

Offline danny.simons

Just want to that I have seen Lou three times over the last year / eighteen months, and I have enjoyed each visit a great deal.

All three times I have had good conversation with her. All three times she has kissed, done oral-without and been a good shag. Only on the latest visit (about a month ago) did she do anal, and it was £20 extra, but she took it enthusiastically and it was worth it for me. It was only between visit two and three that she started advertising this I think, but I could be mis-remembering that.

Not once has she given even the slightest indication that she was offering a bareback service, so I'm not sure where the OP is getting that from (unless anyone has evidence of this...?) I would say that we 'clicked' as well, and still nothing like that offered.

Online Benjboy87

Just want to that I have seen Lou three times over the last year / eighteen months, and I have enjoyed each visit a great deal.

All three times I have had good conversation with her. All three times she has kissed, done oral-without and been a good shag. Only on the latest visit (about a month ago) did she do anal, and it was £20 extra, but she took it enthusiastically and it was worth it for me. It was only between visit two and three that she started advertising this I think, but I could be mis-remembering that.

Not once has she given even the slightest indication that she was offering a bareback service, so I'm not sure where the OP is getting that from (unless anyone has evidence of this...?) I would say that we 'clicked' as well, and still nothing like that offered.

I've got texts from her saying bareback including anal 150 for 30 minutes.

Offline Drstrangelove

Her link doesn't work. So assume she's no longer working anyway

Offline Badvicar

I've got texts from her saying bareback including anal 150 for 30 minutes.

Why would a regular punter have those texts? You obviously asked the question. Reverse booking on AW? Or just your BB korum? (or quorum depending)

Offline Badvicar

You were on today, BBENJOY. Answer please.

Offline unclepokey

Yep. Non-Kisser Lou has gone off to reinvent herself once more.
I couldn't give tuppence.
Uncle Pokey

Offline unclepokey

I agree Danny and, for me:
No kiss, no biz!

Far too much up her own fundament

Uncle Pokey

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Why such a fascination about BB?. Christ to do you really believe that if a girl says she doesn't do BB you are aware that shes not doing it with you but its more then likely theirs other bloke's, pimps sergi's, boyfriend even are BB'ed, and I very much expect that there are some punters she'll do it with who pass her the extra to do it!.

Treat them ALL as as potential Barebackers and either give up punting or make sure your protected!.

Online finn5555

Hasn't this pro$$ie been around for years?

Offline danny.simons

Hasn't this pro$$ie been around for years?

At least two years that I know of. Old enough that she could have been around longer, but I can't personally testify to that effect.