Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elite Isabella - St Albans  (Read 3370 times)

Hunghertsguy

OK to be fair I gave Isabella some stick here when I first saw her prices but after a particularly decent week at work I thought I should give her the chance to show me why she charges high.

External Link/Members Only

Punt 1hr incall St Albans - £200

Comms/Location:
Very smart apartment central St Albans, think there's parking available but for me was a 5-10 minute walk from the station. Comms all very professional and straightforward by phone. Number is on the AW page.

Looks: A+
Genuine model quality. Stupidly pretty and amazing toned body.
Cracking d-cup tits and trimmed pussy.
As I requested she was in matching lingerie stockings and heels.
Looked the absolute business.

Meeting/Services
She was a little slow in making me relaxed, but that didn't last long.
Gave a real nice massage that got hotter and hotter until she had me in her mouth for some excellent OWO. Switched into RO which she enjoyed enthusiastically.
Mac on and variety of positions before the grand doggy finale with my hands all over a fabulous arse.

Overall:
Nice girl, very good physically
Bit quiet at first but warmed into it, maybe I just took a bit of relaxing after a mad week so I wouldn't hold that against her at all., I reckon she would def get better as she got to know you.
Very smart, intelligent and professional- prob the most professional punt I've had.
See again? Yes - but prob not as a first choice, Maja and Jenny still out there in front as the two best at what I like, full relaxed GFE. I reckon Isobella could be like that after a few visits but with Maja at £120 and Jenny at £100 I'm just more likely to go back to them.

High quality punt
Physical A+
Services A-
VFM B

Offline Hertsgent

Good review, and the first one so a nice derisker

Bit over my budget - like you I'd prefer 2 meetings with GF Jenny or 1.67 meetings with Maja, which are pretty difficult to top I reckon!

Hunghertsguy

Thx hertsgent I suppose you could put it like this:

Maja.      Jenny.     Isobella.
Physical.          A.           A.             A+
Service/GFE.    A+.         A.             A-
VFM.               A.           A+.           B+
Overall.           A.           A.             A-

I think that's a fair summary and as the GFE is more important than the £20 diff, Maja edges it for me. Isabella would belong in the same company after couple of visits but as you say - 2 or 1.67 of the others is a more tempting prospect.

ramrodronnie

OK to be fair I gave Isabella some stick here when I first saw her prices but after a particularly decent week at work I thought I should give her the chance to show me why she charges high.

Comms/Location:
Very smart apartment central St Albans, think there's parking available but for me was a 5-10 minute walk from the station. Comms all very professional and straightforward by phone. Number is on the AW page.

Meeting/Services
Gave a real nice massage that got hotter and hotter until she had me in her mouth for some excellent OWO. Switched into RO which she enjoyed enthusiastically.
Mac on and variety of positions before the grand doggy finale with my hands all over a fabulous arse.

Overall:
Bit quiet at first but warmed into it, maybe I just took a bit of relaxing after a mad week so I wouldn't hold that against her at all., I reckon she would def get better as she got to know you.
Very smart, intelligent and professional- prob the most professional punt I've had.
See again? Yes - but prob not as a first choice, Maja and Jenny still out there in front as the two best at what I like, full relaxed GFE. I reckon Isobella could be like that after a few visits but with Maja at £120 and Jenny at £100 I'm just more likely to go back to them.

High quality punt
Physical A+
Services A-
VFM B

Thanks for the good Review Hunghertsguy. She looks and sounds gorgeous. Alas she's out of reach for me personally budget wise. 

Hunghertsguy

Agree, I would see Isabella again but maybe as a special occasion kind of thing.
As it is - it's Friday punt day. Or as I call it this week, Sexy_Maja day ;)
Happy punting folks

Offline Hertsgent

As it is - it's Friday punt day. Or as I call it this week, Sexy_Maja day ;)

I feel your pain on having to see Maja today :hi:

Entertained by the ratings - I just tend to categorise into "must repeatedly see", "possible return visit", then anything beyond is surplus to requirements . Fortunately, the "must repeatedly see" category has expanded from 3 (GF Jenny, Horny slutty girl, Classy Jenny) to 5 this month, with the addition of Maja and Adele4U (just reviewed in London section).

Hunghertsguy

I'm grinning ear to ear Hertsgent  :D 
but man your calendar must be busy!

Hornydevil247

Nice review OP

Never got round to see Isabella/Chelsea mainly down to hourly rate.

I've added the link to her previous profile.

Offline smiths

Comms/Location:

Meeting/Services

Overall:

High quality punt
Physical A+
Services A-
VFM B

Good to hear she is still offering a good service, for those that care no way is she 26, about 30 now I reckon. I first punted with her in 2008 at The Bunny Lounge where she was Alex, always offered me a good service, she is at the max limit I would ever pay now though.

Hunghertsguy

Agree - I'd certainly have put her at 30-ish but still clearly looks after herself

Offline Punchdrunk

A for services from the 3 you mention? Never in a million years you are deluded. The best you could say would be a b for on of them and a c for the other 2. You want a filthy punt who pints the effort in and does the services go and see Paige.

Hunghertsguy

A for services from the 3 you mention? Never in a million years you are deluded. The best you could say would be a b for on of them and a c for the other 2. You want a filthy punt who pints the effort in and does the services go and see Paige.

Have you punted them?
Don't see any reviews from you for them so on what basis are you commenting?

Offline Punchdrunk

2 yes, 1 no. Would never pay that much for such limited services.

Hunghertsguy

Glad you posted reviews then   :dash:

Offline tantric talents

Glad you had an enjoyable punt.
Must say though that St Albans is not Mayfair and for the service she provided she looks way over priced despite smiths having seen and reviewed her well twice, when she was 190 an hour.
As you can see from the replies here a lot of guys would see her if she dropped her rates.
Perhaps she is just one of those girls who doesn't want too many bookings and prefers to see well heeled punters!  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 12:28:50 pm by tantric talents »

Offline Punchdrunk

Glad you posted reviews then   :dash:

I take it you have posted every punt you have ever partaken in on here then. I have not and wont be but will offer comment if I see someone who I have seen mentioned to attempt to assist. You want to take your fluffy head off a minute if you think the service's she offers at the price she does are anything near good.

Hunghertsguy

I take it you have posted every punt you have ever partaken in on here then. I have not and wont be but will offer comment if I see someone who I have seen mentioned to attempt to assist. You want to take your fluffy head off a minute if you think the service's she offers at the price she does are anything near good.

...or you get your 'me, me, me' head off and accept that not everyone wants a dirty slapper that will let you do anything your wife won't let you do, for some a girl that does exactly what you want, with a touch of class, elegance and professionalism is what we pay for.

Doesn't make me deluded, I just recognise what value for money is for me.
The overwhelming good responses these girls generate suggest plenty agree with me.
Each to their own - punchdrunk- you paid £150 for one I wouldn't touch with a barge pole but it doesn't make you deluded you just have different taste.

Hunghertsguy

So enlighten us - which one was a b and which 2 were C and what made you score them low?

Offline gazzpfc1

Met with Isabella for an hour meeting recently.

Venue: A small apartment close to central St Albans with a rare commodity for this town on street parking. There is visitor parking at the venue but often full. Complex and apartment ok best feature private location.

Isabella Appearance: very much a model build tall elegant blonde girl with a stunning figure and pretty face. Certainly in the higher echelons of Herts girls in terms of looks. Incredible bum the sort you just have to hold on to when business is in full swing. Nice boobs.

Meeting: Greeted with kiss and a pleasant smile and transaction sorted quickly on to fun. Wonderful DFK to start things off intermixed with some lithe movement of her body up and down mine even with her LBD still on that movement got me going. It's a real GFE with her not whip your cock out and get you down but a real sensual build up. Clothes off after lots of touching she knelt down and OWO was superb great technique love a girl who takes you to the edge over and over again. Laid down finally and I returned compliment happy with fingers as well as tongue and seemed to enjoy it. On with the jacket and she rode me superbly before some lovely doggy. The sight of that arse had me going. I opted for my preference which is oral to finish. No CIM but came on boobs. Superb punt.

Overall a wonderful time.

Positives: stunning looks, smart girl, good at services she offers, decent venue.
Negatives: price in my view despite looks etc probably should be £150-160. For non smoker like me could tell during DFK she had smoked recently not a turn on.

Offline Hertsgent

Gazzpfc1 - you should copy that into your own review - particularly as this thread is not a review due to the OP banning (one of my favourite bannings in terms of laughter value, so nice to be reminded of it  :D)