Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: You have £200 cash  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Mr_oizo

£200 burning a hole in your pocket . You are going to spend it on punting . How do you use the money? A few quickies ? An hour with one girl and half an hour with another ? Etc etc ...

DG

£200 burning a hole in your pocket . You are going to spend it on punting . How do you use the money? A few quickies ? An hour with one girl and half an hour with another ? Etc etc ...

Personally I would go for a longer session with one of my favourite regulars.

Offline auldie63

You could invite some poor old pensioner who can't really afford this game to join you for an assignation with some lady of the night.

Please!

Offline Mr_oizo

Ok. Booked in for an hour with Devon breeze tomorrow . Been on my hot list for a while now

Offline The_Don

2 or 3 (1 hour) punts and if I'm lucky some change for post punt munches.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

based on current rates for plumbers, hes getting a good time out of me...

Otherwise a 1hr with a positive rated girl on here. Just waiting for the cast for a proper punt without having to repair real life shit...

Offline bigmike32

If i had 200 notes burning a hole in my pocket i would book a girl for an hour a lot charge 120 then i would spend the other 80 in a sauna.

ickydicky

2 x £100 an hour punts. or an early bird £100 with Jasmine and and hour at £80 with lucylonglegs add a tenner and a quick blow job from Roxa sounds good to me but i am a greedy bastart. :diablo:

ickydicky

with change back for a good bevvy :drinks: