Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian girls on Glasgow backpage  (Read 1877 times)

Offline Towlie

Anyone had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I highly suspect they are iffy. Not very trusting of BP in general, A quick ganders I can see a few fakes that have been posted today already. Always wanted a wee Japanese or Korean burd.

Offline auldie63

Both profiles with photos of the same girl who has been discussed on here. Fake photos, typical of BP which is an absolute shite site.

Offline div1234

Did u go aee them ? Seen them on vivastreet also but not keen on going without any reviews

Offline chinafan

Statistically, what's the chances of any Asian girls appearing in Glasgow, or indeed the UK, actually being Japanese? Admittedly, I'm not sure, but my gut tells me it's very, very low.

Most of these types of adverts are B&S and you'll end up seeing a quite possibly trafficked Chinese woman who speaks little to no English, paying off her "visa" by being shipped around the country, advertised as being Japanese or Korean to try and fool British punters who are assumed to be so racist that they can't tell the difference.

Offline David1970

Statistically, what's the chances of any Asian girls appearing in Glasgow, or indeed the UK, actually being Japanese? Admittedly, I'm not sure, but my gut tells me it's very, very low.

Most of these types of adverts are B&S and you'll end up seeing a quite possibly trafficked Chinese woman who speaks little to no English, paying off her "visa" by being shipped around the country, advertised as being Japanese or Korean to try and fool British punters who are assumed to be so racist that they can't tell the difference.

A Japanese punter told me in Japan, Koreans cost twice as much as Chinese girls and Japanese girls cost three times as much as Chinese. So why the fuck would a Japanese hooker leave home country.

Offline chinafan

A Japanese punter told me in Japan, Koreans cost twice as much as Chinese girls and Japanese girls cost three times as much as Chinese. So why the fuck would a Japanese hooker leave home country.

Exactly. From what I've read about punting in Japan, it's very difficult. Even civvies are ridiculously hard to woo and pick up. So why would a Japanese girl leave one of the most advanced countries on earth and come to the shit hole that is Glasgow?  :lol: