Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel day rooms - Aberdeen?  (Read 862 times)

Offline sub_marine

Just wondered what others use, I can only really manage lunch time meets, but would like to met a WG that only does outcalls, but most hotels are check out at 10am, check in at 2pm, found 2 options but seems very few compared to how many empty hotels there are in Aberdeen since the oil bust

If anybody has specific ideas, PM then to me please don't want hotel managers seeing this thread

Offline ik8133

Just wondered what others use, I can only really manage lunch time meets, but would like to met a WG that only does outcalls, but most hotels are check out at 10am, check in at 2pm, found 2 options but seems very few compared to how many empty hotels there are in Aberdeen since the oil bust

If anybody has specific ideas, PM then to me please don't want hotel managers seeing this thread

Have you tried just contacting a hotel near where you are, some may not advertise a day room but may accept a day booking, just a thought.

Offline DrGFreeman

I have used the copthorne and 'village hotel' in westhill for daytime meets

its worth checking what the overnight rate is for the same room if you were thinking of an afternoon as sometimes the quoted 'day rates' are only a tenner off the nightly rate although you get to check in earlier.

paying for an early checkin at a travellodge is probably cheaper than a day rate at the two above.

PM me if you have specific questions

Offline JJM

Can you pay cash at the village one do you know

Offline ik8133

I have used the copthorne and 'village hotel' in westhill for daytime meets

its worth checking what the overnight rate is for the same room if you were thinking of an afternoon as sometimes the quoted 'day rates' are only a tenner off the nightly rate although you get to check in earlier.

paying for an early checkin at a travellodge is probably cheaper than a day rate at the two above.

PM me if you have specific questions

The "village" was coming up @ 29 pounds for during the day when I did a check last night.