Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BKKEmily - Glasgow  (Read 890 times)

Offline Rumplestickin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Plan B after Plan A went tits up.

COMMS
Phone call to advertised number answered promptly. Enough English to discuss the details. Able to meet an hour or so later.

VENUE
Tenement flat in a residential street in Cathcart G44. Parking available and free. Within a 5-10 minute walk of Cathcart & Mount Florida stations. Suitably discreet. No safety concerns.

PHYSICAL
Looks like the girl in the profile pics though with a bit more weight and no make-up so less glam.
Difficult to date - I'd say late 20's, early 30's.
Welcoming smile, friendly manner and quite enthusiastic.
Asked for A-levels and she grabbed my crotch to check I wasn't hung like an elephant. I'm not. Interesting touch though.
Full springy tits, perky long nipples, a biggish bum with a bit of cellulite but that's about par for the course. Pussy shaved.

SERVICES
Advertises OWO,CIM, A-levels.
Started off with a massage - fairly standard. Not the world's greatest massage but not the world's worst either. I'd say head straight onto the action if you're pushed for time.
No kissing on the lips. Fingering pussy & playing with her boobs was fine.
All activity is covered - a bit at odds with advertisement. A-levels is £30 extra.
Overall fairly energetic blow job. Happily got on her front, lubed up and slipped into her arsehole with a little poking about. Quite tight. Plenty of encouraging noises from the top end. Came into the bag. Off and wiped down.

OVERALL probably a 6.5/10, mostly because of the price and stuff advertised that were either extras or no-nos.

Not inclined to return at those rates. A fair number of better value options in town at the moment.

If you had the absolute horn, a half-hour 'pump, dump and run' would probably be best value.
Banned reason: Previously banned (dickroger)
Banned by: