Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda blonde petite - Brazilian - Wakefield  (Read 844 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5117464) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Chao Praya

Quiz question. How can Lily from Rainbow Wakefield look positively sparkling? Answer - visit Amanda Blond Petite first. Explain about Lily later on. First Amanda. Found her via Adultwork - Wakefield - Brazilian. There is another Brazilian 'girl' also advertised. She, on this ad, is called Natasha, but looking at how hers and Amanda's ads are constructed and the similarity of photos and spec, there must be a link and maybe both ads lead to the same 'girl'.
So off I went to Custom House on the Springs in WF1 expecting to see the advertised Amanda and per the ad being pretty, 26, size 8 with largish natural tits. The door opened to reveal a not very pretty, at least mid 30s, fat arsed, fat thighed, size 14ish with huge bolt ons. Wrongly I decided I would not walk because maybe she did a good service, but £70 for 30 mins was all I was paying for. I should have known better. We stripped off and she began a 1 minute excuse at a back massage, then turned me over to straight away begin fondling the little lad. There was little enthusiasm from him as neither he or I were remotely turned on. Eventually she got him hard enough to slip a welly on and begin sucking. After a minute she was sitting on top. All ridiculously rushed. Did she have a train to catch? After a couple of mins we reverted to mish, but she basically refused anything other than a sort of side position complaining that she couldn't bear any weight on her tits due to recent work revealing tender looking scars underneath. At this point I called time telling her a conclusion was not going to happen and I would get dressed and leave. I was in there for about 10 minutes and it was undoubtedly the worst punt of my career by a country mile.
This was my 5th Adultwork punt with non Asians and the score stands at 1 excellent, 1 average and 3 crap. In all honesty I get better results from VivaStreet. I would heartily recommend that anyone seduced by the photos and accompanying list of likes and promises should go somewhere else. Also whoever wrote the 'Ratings' alongside Amanda and Natasha (or any of the various other names Natasha seems to use) needs to go to Specsavers or stop taking money to post false ratings reports.
And so on to Lily at Rainbows down Manygates Lane in Wakey. I left home with £130 in my pocket expecting an hour with a gorgeous erotic Latin American. After wasting £70 on the punt I still had £60 left. I needed an ending so I sped off to Rainbows where I hadn't been for about 2 years. I had 30 minutes with Lily, the boss lady and after reading reports that the place has gone downhill I can report that Lily was bubbly and really pleasant company. Good but brief massage and a happy ending. Total £50. So at the end of the day I had punts with a Brazilian and a Chinese and still had a tenner in my pocket.

Offline Chao Praya

Thanks for the technical stuff Mr Goldfinch. Must learn how to do it one day.

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks for the technical stuff Mr Goldfinch. Must learn how to do it one day.

The link below should help. :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fuck me that's a grim read.  :scare: :scare:

Cheers for the warning MrCP.  :hi: :hi:

Online viper13

Thanks for the warning Mr CP  :hi: :hi:

Thats sounds very grim as Mr FF says, thats her off my HL then  :thumbsup: