Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: horny elena xx - Willesden Green  (Read 3183 times)

1 review(s) for horny elena xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good comms and good level of English. The address sent I recognised as the same one given to me by Candy who I didn't see when she cancelled on me last minute: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58469.0

Elena is mid to late 30's. A size 12 is accurate although she is currently packing a little extra in the midriff area but nothing unsightly. She has a pretty face and nice looking eyes plus very kissable looking lips. She was dressed well and looked good, also had red highlights or extensions added to her black hair. A friendly girl and a shower was offered.

Positives
Very good FK/DFK all throughout the punt. Our lips were glued together most of the time.
Nice breasts and responsive to them being touched and licked.
Fingering allowed and responsive to it too.
Sex in multiple positions

Neutrals
No OWO but to be fair I didn't read her profile properly. She told me to check as she doesn't offer OWO and she was right. Very health conscious in that sense and doesn't offer it for fear of STD's.
OW wasn't doing it for me, not much feeling, she should invest in light condoms at least so the punter can get some feeling from the oral.
Wasn't tight but still pleasurable.

I enjoyed the punt and would like to return except the lack of OWO probably means I will not. She may be a good one for those who don't mind OW as she delivers a good service with a good attitude.

doobes

Thanks for the review.

Both Crystal and Nicky are in that rate range but she might be a decent back-up in case either of those girls are not available.

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review.

Both Crystal and Nicky are in that rate range but she might be a decent back-up in case either of those girls are not available.

I opted for half an hour with Elena which is cheaper than the half hour option for Crystal & Nicky. I can't compare services though as I haven't seen the latter two although their reviews especially Crystal's show that they provide a good service.

Offline smiths

Good comms and good level of English. The address sent I recognised as the same one given to me by Candy who I didn't see when she cancelled on me last minute: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58469.0

Elena is mid to late 30's. A size 12 is accurate although she is currently packing a little extra in the midriff area but nothing unsightly. She has a pretty face and nice looking eyes plus very kissable looking lips. She was dressed well and looked good, also had red highlights or extensions added to her black hair. A friendly girl and a shower was offered.

Positives
Very good FK/DFK all throughout the punt. Our lips were glued together most of the time.

Neutrals
No OWO but to be fair I didn't read her profile properly. She told me to check as she doesn't offer OWO and she was right. Very health conscious in that sense and doesn't offer it for fear of STD's.
OW wasn't doing it for me, not much feeling, she should invest in light condoms at least so the punter can get some feeling from the oral.

I enjoyed the punt and would like to return except the lack of OWO probably means I will not. She may be a good one for those who don't mind OW as she delivers a good service with a good attitude.

Another good punt Sam, glad to hear about it. :thumbsup:

Offline SamLP

Another good punt Sam, glad to hear about it. :thumbsup:

Thanks Smiths  :hi:

Offline od13218

Positives

Neutrals

Good to know- looking to refresh my regulars in that area so she has gone on my NW London HL!
Doug

Offline Horizontal pleasures

yes but hot sweet babe is no more, profile gone.

Offline SamLP

TD, it may be her previous profile (which doesn't exist anymore) was Hot Sweet Babe. I recognise the pictures as the same ones I saw when I booked her but of course without face pics I don't know if it's the girl you will meet if a booking were made. The description on the profile sounds like her, and the lack of OWO also tells me it's probably the same girl I saw. I think she used to be a professional ice skater in her younger days and she showed me pics of her in the gym lifting some heavy weights with her legs, she does have some strong thighs. Her lips were made for kissing and I wouldn't mind seeing her again purely for the FK/DFK.