Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ella28 - Surbiton KT6  (Read 5168 times)

6 review(s) for Ella28 (2 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Speed Racer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Long time lurker but first time poster here, and thought it was about time I gave my review. Forgive the wordy prose in places - I'll get the hang of giving the details without sounding like JK Rowling eventually!

This took place a few months back. Hadn't punted in a couple of years, so strangely I was quite nervous about the whole process. Accordingly, I only booked the half hour.

Initial comms were excellent with a message through AW, followed by a contact number and text messages confirming same day availability. Address was sent over, and it turned out to be closer to home than I realised. I'm about 7 mins walk from Surbiton station and its got to be another 15 from me.

Arrived at the address and parked further down the road. 7pm meeting so no issue with parking restrictions at all. Flat is a non-descript place in a very residential area, but entrance is at the side so nicely out of view. Up the stairs to the top floor to be greeted by Ella wearing a very tight black dress and high heels. I hadn't requested anything but she looked great.

Initial impressions were that she had the figure that her pictures portray. Ella was very welcoming and as soon as we had sorted the paperwork, we moved through to the bedroom. She could see that I was a little bit nervous and we chatted briefly to calm the nerves. She moved towards me with some real intent and launched nicely into some good FK which instantly helped calm me down. We continued this standing up and I slowly undressed her to reveal her lovely figure. She also undressed me and made some noises of approval about my figure. I'm not ripped, but I'm in half decent shape and I love it when the girl likes what she sees. Obviously I'm not an idiot and know that this could be fake, but as long as she's a good enough actress, I couldn't care less.

Moved to the bed in underwear before she assisted the boxers off whilst I peeled off the tiny lacy effort she had on. Lots of kissing and general exploring before she moved down for some great OWO. Having been quite a while since I'd had any (thanks to the OH's decision that sex was no longer for her) I was quite ready to enjoy the pop, but I wanted more. Slowed her down and moved her into a 69. Buried my face quite nicely in a very neat and very tasty snatch which she seemed to enjoy, she teased me with the occasional stroke and wandering hands, before I indicated I was ready. On with the raincoat and she slid down into reverse cowgirl (one of my favourite positions, especially as I'm an arse man. Sitting up, I was able to reach around to play with her perfectly sized breasts (for me) and rub her clit. When I could hold out no longer, I lay back she ramped up the pace, and I finished whilst Ella made all the right noises.

After sorting out the jimmy hat, we stayed and cuddled/chatted for a few mins before I noticed that we were well over time. Ella hadn't clock watched once and the whole experience had flown by in the best way possible.

Overall the experience was really good, although with time having passed since and me being quite nervous at the time, I think I may have to visit again to confirm what I already know!

Offline billburns2

I have also visited Ella.  Not the most attractive girl in the world (there's a reason for no face pics) but if you like the sultry turkish look, she might be more your cup of tea.
Fantastic body and very friendly.
Good, unrushed service.

Offline acaciaave

Hi everyone,

Seriously thinking of paying Ella a visit tonight.

Any one else seen her? Would appreciate some more feedback, and I'll write a review myself after our meeting  :hi:

fredpunter

Hi everyone,

Seriously thinking of paying Ella a visit tonight.

Any one else seen her? Would appreciate some more feedback, and I'll write a review myself after our meeting  :hi:

I'd be interested to hear if you do see her tonight cos she told me she was on holiday till Monday

Offline boredtryst

I have also visited Ella.  Not the most attractive girl in the world (there's a reason for no face pics) but if you like the sultry turkish look, she might be more your cup of tea.
Fantastic body and very friendly.
Good, unrushed service.

no i think shes quite pretty !

nice lass and easy going

Offline acaciaave

I'd be interested to hear if you do see her tonight cos she told me she was on holiday till Monday

She took me on holiday with her!  ;)
That explains why she has not picked up her phone, thanks for shedding some light  :hi:

Offline acaciaave

Seems positive so far for Ella, will definitely go next week and write a report  :)

Fredpunter and boredtryst, thanks for that. If possible can you do a review or mini description of your time with her? If not, no probs  :)

She seems so intriguing, anyone else been to see her?  :hi:

Offline drwho

I saw her last autumn, as a spur of the moment thing.
Good comms, friendly meeting.  I occasionally consider a 2nd visit, but something in my memory says not to bother, I just cant remember exactly what it was. She gave me an alternative phone no. as if she was about to semi retire or something, but  she's been continually on AW since.
Towards the hot exotic MILF end of the spectrum as I remember.
Maybe I should revisit...
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 10:02:09 pm by drwho »

Offline acaciaave

Thanks Drwho. I will definitely see her when she is back, and report back.

So far she seems worth visiting  :unknown:

Offline boredtryst

Good comms, friendly meeting.  I occasionally consider a 2nd visit, but something in my memory says not to bother, I just cant remember exactly what it was.

Towards the hot exotic MILF end of the spectrum as I remember.
Maybe I should revisit...

that's kind of my sentiments exactly,ive had way better, but it wasnt a bad experience.

GBush

She has a very limited range of services. She's on my patch but wouldn't be tempted

Offline vickyslover

I saw her a few weeks ago . Nice friendly lady from Turkey with a bang tidy body .Services were ok but she is not very good at oral.I was a little shocked that she started rubbing her pussy up my bare cock and soon put a stop to it . One other thing is i found that her pussy was kicking up a bit of a pong in doggy  :vomit:

fredpunter

I saw her a few weeks ago . Nice friendly lady from Turkey with a bang tidy body .Services were ok but she is not very good at oral.I was a little shocked that she started rubbing her pussy up my bare cock and soon put a stop to it . One other thing is i found that her pussy was kicking up a bit of a pong in doggy  :vomit:

The above sums up my experience .... she wasnt too keen on oral .... she refused Owo ..... I had told her I was willing to shower if she wanted me too but was not long out of the bath ..... nice body .... acceptable face ..... sex was good for about 20 mins but then she gave every indication that she had had enough shagging and she ended up wanking me off. Still had about 25 mins left which my favourites would have spent giving me a bj but wasn't an option so we talked for about 15 mins then I jumped in the shower with still 10 mins of my hour left. Nice enough lass and if I did half hour punts I may be tempted to go back for 30 mins sometime as a spur of the moment punt cos she's quite local .... but unlikely to go for another hour.