Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XX_Hot_Veronica_XX - SW19 ? - GND Polish brass does the job.  (Read 6334 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6519391) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only  -  07587892043

Hidden Image/Members Only

Easy comms with an offsite maid.  Directed to address on (Unadvertised road name removed) near the train station, easy 1.4km walk from Wimbledon along Queen's Rd, slightly less from South Wimbledon tube. Will probably be here for another week or so, not sure how much longer before she'll move elsewhere.

PSA: I'm going to refer to her private pics so get your AW Civilizer installed to avoid paying.  Note that her skinny size 6/8 pics are from a good few years ago, prob pre-kiddie. 

Magic door on arrival, V was waiting behind it in the black outfit shown in the attached pic, so it's pretty current.  No eye make-up so looking plainer.  She's 5'4" ish, in her 30s, clearly not a gym bunny anymore, her softer body would be a size 10 if not for the belly (indicated in priv shot "Hott") that prob makes her a 12 in that aspect.  When she lies down it "melts" away (again the attached pic), in doggy it would hang a bit more.  Her bum is also soft so all told a mum bod that she's seemingly not that fussed about.  Her natural Cs have small, pale pink nubs that are responsive, as best seen in priv pic "Xxxxxxc"  :thumbsup:
Most representative photos for looks are another priv shot "xxxx" of her in white T and grey jacket and the "Funy" one.  She was wearing quite a bit of foundation which I noted at the end transferred to me when cleaning up so beware.
Her English is good and she was friendly and happy to chat if that's your want.   :thumbsup:

Tidy room in pretty good decorative order (ground floor, front recep used as double bedroom).
80 for 30 agreed with option to extend.  She stepped out for a bit longer than necessary to stash the cash.

Kissing was LFK to start, a nice echo to Poles of yesteryear who seemed to enjoy the work.  She reacted well to spoken and manual appreciation of her body.  The decent bed was a bit too high for her to sit and blow me so she knelt on the floor and got to work.  OWO was a little scrapy but the bobbing was pretty enthusiastic.  Took a gentle hand to back of head but didn't take D past back of mouth and accepted some gentle thrusting as she bobbed.   :thumbsup:
This last a few mins before she backed up on the bed and reached for a rubber.  I waved it off for the moment and started paying attention to her bod with no objections from her.  Sucked and nibbled at her nips, more snogs and parted her legs as I descended to lap at her closed clam; her labia minora and responsive clit were hidden within the soft front bottom of her majora.  RO, external fingering and a little A-play and rimming persuaded her I wasn't there to just P&D and her legs fell apart as she relaxed to enjoy the attention.  With soft gasps, a biting of her knuckle and her hand on my head she rode my mouth slowly for a good few minutes as she groaned her way to a finish.   :thumbsup:

Her responses now were more naturalistic and we snogged more, bodies pressed together and I sucked at her titties.  I rose up ready to mount and she noted I was at half mast so bent forward to sort that out with some OWO that was more "sincere" and scrape-free.  She macced me up once she'd sorted out the droop and we enjoyed variations on mish.  Her entrance was snug, her inside a little open but I seemed to be reaching to the back of her to both of our enjoyment.  Those with quite a bit more to offer her might find she can't take a full length quickly or comfortably.  Her grunts and groans were more visceral than performative, she egged me on and rolled her hips to take me in.  Thrusting was determined rather than pounding or jackhammering and she urged for neither so not sure she'd take either.  Between that and the snogging (never abandoned DFK but passionate enough) we made our way to a satisfying finish.   :thumbsup:
We chatted a bit as we cooled down she seemed unguarded and genuinely present.

Showered and out in just over the 30 mins.

A decent old-skool Polish experience with a veteran SP.  She's not as voluptuous as her housemate BridgetteDD but I'd be inclined to repeat if I needed a 30 min tumble and she was available.  Would be good to see if we could improve our working rapport :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 11:34:30 am by daviemac »

Offline LLPunting

Too late edit:  Most of the shots are pretty clearly her, the booty shots might be questionable but given her candour with the rest I don't really doubt them and the real thing wasn't glaringly different given my hands on experience.

Offline Royd30

PSA: I'm going to refer to her private pics so get your AW Civilizer installed to avoid paying.  Note that her skinny size 6/8 pics are from a good few years ago, prob pre-kiddie.

Pray tell what is AW Civilizer.
But she looks great.

Thanks

Offline KorbenDallas

AW Civiliser is a Chrome browser addon

Check out this video showing what it does: External Link/Members Only

Online advent2016

Pray tell what is AW Civilizer.

Thanks

It's in this thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280743.msg3507638#msg3507638

External Link/Members Only

There's a link to the chrome webstore extension as well.

Offline LLPunting

Beware name change on this profile to "Britney_Amber69" although number currently the same - 447587892043 / 07587892043  but that is a maid.

Warning - service deterioration:
Revisited before the name change and the service was bordering on neutral with all services previously rendered above done with less enthusiasm so already a bit jaded  :dash: 
Won't be revisiting.

Offline PatMacGroin

Thanks for the review and the update, LL!  :thumbsup:

The impression I got from her profile was the photo's were covering her look across a long range of years. As much as early 20's through to late 30's. Which had me guessing her current age to be closer to early/mid forties, as opposed to the 27 years claimed on her profile.

From the original review I would have taken the chance on an old school Polish lass with a good attitude. The update suggests there can be a wide YMMV.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review and the update, LL!  :thumbsup:

The impression I got from her profile was the photo's were covering her look across a long range of years. As much as early 20's through to late 30's. Which had me guessing her current age to be closer to early/mid forties, as opposed to the 27 years claimed on her profile.

From the original review I would have taken the chance on an old school Polish lass with a good attitude. The update suggests there can be a wide YMMV.

Yup, sadly my hopes this would be a former Polish "good un" service-wise had returned in her mid-30s with the wisdom and inclination to provide a reliable, good service and cash in on the punters desperate for a decent, regular SP.  Sadly she seems to have run out of patience and steam already so definitely approach with caution and beware YMMV(Wildly).

Offline LLPunting

Further update:
External Link/Members Only  +447721424765 / 07721424765

Using 6 photos that could be 5 different women  :dash:
Captured photo is most representative of her current body

Buyer beware.

Offline PatMacGroin

One of those pictures looks like a woman in a wedding dress crying on the tube. The sort of thing you might see in other review Forums. What's that all about?  :dash:

« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 12:54:22 am by daviemac »