Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Betty (Olina) - Bayswater - OWO DFK CIM A-levels  (Read 5936 times)

Offline Don_Red

High Positive Mid June

Link: External Link/Members Only

Cost: £100 for 30 minutes.

Girl: Pictures accurate in terms of her face. More like a size 10 but carries her weight well. Prior reviews mentioned her being a bit shy but opening up quickly. Think she's a bit more comfortable now in general as she was quite playful throughout.

Comms: Went for a long shot to see if Tracy was free later that day. Told she was fully booked and given the roster. Explored other options outside of Olina but none seemed good and I justified to pay the "extra" compared to other providers for CIM, DFK and A-levels. Betty had been getting some good reviews here and so tried to book in Betty 2 hours later with no issue. Likely has a relatively free calendar.

Location: 5 minutes from Bayswater. In the basement. I didn't follow instructions well and climbed up the building before re-reading the message and coming back down. Basement flat with a fan, seemed like a 1 bedroom.

Services: Got into the room and had worked up a sweat by getting lost. Money exchanged and had a good look at her including getting a feel. Attire off and onto the shared shower. No action in the shower. Back in the room and a bit of confusion until I realised she was asking if I had requested A-levels. Confirmed so and got right into the action.

DFK was on demand but I'd probably only rate the technique as good. Shortly into OWO with me standing up and her on the bed. Switched onto the lying on the bed with more OWO. OWO was prolonged and pretty good, I think Olive had a bit better technique. Plenty of attention to balls though and it went on for a while. Rimming not advertised nor asked for. Asked for 69 and she actually takes the bottom. She was fully shaved and tasted good, reactive as well. After 69, she continued to OWO for a little bit longer so very generous with OWO which is a major plus for me.

Dom on and into doggy position for A-levels. Squeezed it in and started going at it. No issues and was tight. Switched to missionary and pumped for a while longer with DFK interspersed. Further switched to cowgirl and let her do a little bit of work before pumping her from below, sucking on her nipples and more DFK. Switched back to missionary (all positions A-levels) and continued for a little bit longer before asking for CIM. I generally rush this so ended up shooting a bit outside her mouth. Kept her mouth in position as I finished unloading, doesn't add additional suction so could feel better but alas. She went to clean up as I recovered.

Went for a solo shower and met back in the room with plenty of compliments. She was singing a little bit and slapping my ass as I got dressed. Wasn't being rushed at all as I was probably already there 35 minutes. She came in for a final DFK and grope, helping to lead my hand as well. This is where the only negative happened when she asked me to leave a good review. Probably meant the Olina website but regardless I don't see it as good form. OWO, DFK, CIM, A-levels advertised and delivered so a high positive for me.

Would I visit again? Yes will likely be my go-to. Easier to book than Tracy and A-levels on offer. Will also probably try a duo at some stage with Anna as others have been doing.

Offline Maverick1808

Nice review OP  :thumbsup:

I have a Duo with Betty and Anna on my list for the near future! I enquired last week but their availability didn’t work sadly.

Offline Sh5278

Thanks for the review, nice to know shorter bookings are available even though not advertised. A levels for £100/hh sounds vfm.

Offline magnetico

A levels for £100/hh sounds vfm.
I got told by Olina that their girls don't do anal during 30 min bookings, only 1h bookings.
Don_Red got lucky or Betty was in a good mood  :hi:

Offline Don_Red

Interesting, I actually didn't enquire via text and was asked during the meet, in which I confirmed I wanted the service. First time meet as well, so I guess I got lucky.

Offline Don_Red

Just a quick update since my last review. Been to see Betty twice since. Another 30 minute slot and then a 2 hour slot for her Nuru service.

30 minutes: This time it was confirmed over text that A-levels were not available for a 30 minute booking. Went ahead with it anyway. Was Rimmed instead. Positive experience again.

2 hours: Mostly wanted to try Nuru. Asked if Nuru would involve sex and BJ with Nuru gel where sex was confirmed. During the encounter, the Nuru massage does involve OWO as well as sex. Was an interesting sensation and very slippery as expected. Betty mentioned she had Nuru experience from her time in Korea. Positive experience and although I couldn't succeed in 2 pops in a 90 minute booking previously with other providers, was able to get to my second pop towards the end of this booking. First part of the punt was the same as a 30 minute booking, and she set up for Nuru after the first round. The nuru occurs on her bed with a layer placed on the bed to protect it.