Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BYANKA-SEXYY (not Byanka showing on AW B&S) Brent London NW2!!!!  (Read 637 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5601518) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline adindas

BYANKA-SEXYY (not Byanka showing on AW B&S) Brent London NW2!!!!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date of meeting:  It was early August. Try Call the girl on the number displayed on the AW

Location: Terrace House in Brent NW2 in a quiet residential area
Tried to call her asking for her address, she did not pick up the phone but ask me to send text. I sent the text asking for the address. I confirm that I would be arriving in about 90 minutes.
Arrive in the post code mentioned on the text and I asked the number of the house.

The Girls:
On entering the house, I was presented by four girls, I believe all of them are all Romanians. I could easily tell they are not Byanka as Byanka has piercing. I asked where is Byanka, and one of the girls said Byanka is not available.
I asked whether I could wait, they said no because she is not available today and ask me to choose one of the girls. I know I should have walked out at the time. But it took me more than an hour to get there and so I do not have appetite to find another girl.
So, I selected one of the girls as she is the best-looking girls from all of them. The girl I have chosen was actually not bad looking, young blond early twenty and petite about 5’3” size 6 approximately. I asked her nama, Her name is Melina. Melina looks like typical White Romanians. Other girls on that house Look like Romanian Gipsies a little dark.

Bianka should look like the one showing in the picture. I have tried to find her profile and other grils on that address on AW but sofar no luck.

Price/Rate: £60 for half hour

We went to the room and get confirmation that I could do oral on her. To me licking that nice tasty pussy is more important than OWO, so I do not bother asking OWO. Sort out the paper work, and handed £60 for half hour service.
While she went out, I try to take off all of my clothes. She came back and get ready,
She started with blow job and after a while I asked for a 69, She change the position

Start with put condom and covered BJ, sex into different position, after about 10 minutes she asked whether I finished. That attitude really kills my appetite. So, I tried concentrating and finish in mish. As I did not enjoy the session, I get ready and leave the house as soon as possible. Leaving the house. I notice on my watch I spent 20 minutes altogether

Positive: The girls although not Byanka, is young and relatively young (early 20s) good looking even without make up.

Negative:
The girls’ bad attitude, kill the mood, B&S. rush I did not enjoy the session

My Comment:
I noticed there are quite a few reviews before. My question is that do you really meet the girls on the picture, as the girl on the picture looks really hot. Thus the mian reason I visisted her. If she was the girl on the picture, I do not mind a bad attitude as long as I could lick & cum to that nice little fanny.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 10:45:58 pm by adindas »

Offline adindas

Here is her/group phone number +447423281325 or 07423281325
and her AW profile