Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameera - Warren St  (Read 4405 times)

41 review(s) for Hot Ameera -London (39 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
68 review(s) for Hot&Seductive (64 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline karimbenzima1991

This meet took place approx 3 months ago

Communication: sent a text and she responded with confirmation and the post code. Sent her a confirmation text 3 hours before the sesh. Once outside - she sent instructions on how to enter her flat.

WG: dressed in the outfit I requested. Natural breasts 32c, natural lips (normal size). Very nicely shaped and toned Bunda. Average height. Also nice tanned olive skin, black hair and smooth skin. Age wise can be anything from 25-30 I’d say. Body shape I’d say she was slim with decent amount of curves. She isn’t stuck skinny not does she have a big gut, very womanly with curves and slim.

+

1. All services agreed were delivered - owo, dfk, cim, 69, fingering and multiple rounds

2. Not cheated of time - the full time was delivered. I noticed no alarm went off once the hour was up.

-

1. Because she is so popular it can be very difficult to book a sesh with her. Always need to book in advance, not on the day meets.

Sesh was for 1 hour £150

Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline mace-window

Feeling of déjà vu!!!

Likewise. I need to see her again after this lockdown. It's been a while since I last had our meet.

Offline LLPunting

You've almost got the hang of it, you forgot to say how well she delivered each service (and why you thought so).

Do you like:

Toothy OWO?

Sloppy gagging?

Cramp inducing reluctant doggy?

Voracious love-biting?

Aggressive tongue-probing during kissing and rimming?

Offline karimbenzima1991

You've almost got the hang of it, you forgot to say how well she delivered each service (and why you thought so).

Do you like:

Toothy OWO?

Sloppy gagging?

Cramp inducing reluctant doggy?

Voracious love-biting?

Aggressive tongue-probing during kissing and rimming?

It was non stop yabba dabba doo yum yum  :lol:

Offline unus669

Offline 7714337

How come she came away from aw?

Offline tantraman

... Natural breasts 32c, natural lips (normal size). Very nicely shaped and toned Bunda. Average height. Also nice tanned olive skin, black hair and smooth skin. Age wise can be anything from 25-30 I’d say. Body shape I’d say she was slim with decent amount of curves. She isn’t stuck skinny not does she have a big gut, very womanly with curves and slim ...

... as shown in photos collected here :music:

Offline LLPunting

It was non stop yabba dabba doo yum yum  :lol:

Thankfully there will soon be only one inimitable KT on site, touts tend to get short shrift.

Offline karimbenzima1991

Thankfully there will soon be only one inimitable KT on site, touts tend to get short shrift.

Yabba dabba doo yum yum mango licking fun (influences by KT)