Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4U - Paddington in-call  (Read 876 times)

83 review(s) for Adele4u (81 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online stewpid

External Link/Members Only

Time/Price - £140 for 1 hour.

After being let down by another WG in January, and then suffering from a month-long cold, Adele was to be my first punt of 2016 and it was a great start! She was also the first girl I've seen outside of my regular since I started punting properly last year and also my first eastern-European experience.

She is obviously a well-reviewed girl, especially recently (positive and negative), and this one will just add to the positive pile. I've been using the forum since December last year and gained a lot from it so in the interest of contributing back I will review girls I see for the first time and also any neutral/negative experiences going forward, although I'm not a great experimenter so I doubt you'll see much from me.

To start with Adele's comms were excellent. After some pretty poor experiences in emailing girls to set up meets it was great to find someone who was both friendly and professional in this respect. I first contacted her via the UKE forum, as the selfies she posts there did a lot more for me than her AW profile pics, and then via AW itself. It took a fair bit of back and forth to find a date that worked, this was due to Adele being a busy girl but also because I am fussy and will only punt on days and times that suit me and my working schedule. Adele was patient and replied promptly throughout all this and we eventually found a mutual date for 3 weeks later, not great but her comms and prior reviews gave me confidence I wouldn't be messed around and it was something to look forward to.

On the morning of the day I re-confirmed by text (as per her instruction) and was just wondering if I should be bold and request a certain type of outfit when immediately I got text back asking me if I would like her to wear anything specific. This was the first of some funny and almost telepathic experiences during the punt! With request sent I relaxed about everything and then just counted down the hours at work until I could make my way to her location (you get the postcode first and then final details when you arrive).

Once inside I am greeted immediately by a deep kiss. Although I was expecting this from previous reports it still took me a little by surprise, but a very welcome one. She then leads me to the bedroom showing me where the facilities are on the way.

"Relax" was to be the keyword of this punt. I think Adele could sense that I was a little nervous in meeting a new girl and also I had just come from work through a freezing day outside and so ,although I asked if I should shower first, I was gently instructed  to just lie down on the bed, still fully clothed, and "relax", no mention of paperwork or anything else. As some soft new-age music played I was kissed gently all over my face, caressed and was slowly undressed while indulging in some awesome DFK and exploring her voluptuous body. For the next hour of so I was the total focus of her attention and pampered like a visiting prince!

After I finally took a quick shower we resumed where we had left off on the bed with plenty of passionate DFK. This was one of the reasons I wanted to see Adele and she didn't disappoint, not as great as my regular girl but certainly not far off and definitely in some ways better in that in-between sessions of tongue wrestling I was still being kissed gently all over.

Again she seemed to sense what I wanted from the punt and gave me exactly that. I am very much into the sensual GFE and pretty vanilla in my tastes, so an amazing OWO followed and then Adele straddled me before getting out some apple scented oil and applying it liberally to those amazing tits. Those were another reason I booked her and I soon had them rubbing all over me in a great oily B2B massage. From there I was ready to go and before I knew it she was already mounting me in cowgirl and slowly riding away. Things naturally escalated from there into some RO and then some prolonged mish where we both got into our rhythm. While like this I usually love it when a girl wraps her legs around me and was just about to ask Adele to do that when she naturally did, pulling me into her deep. This was getting spooky!

Thanks to that I soon popped and after some more DFK we separated. I was about to help clean myself up when again I was told to "relax" as she took care of that and then also provided some 'half-time' juice and peanut M&Ms (My favourite! Get out of my head woman!). We took a breather and chatted, thanks to other reviews on here I knew she was a gamer and World Of Warcraft player, I don't play WOW but I am a gamer too so there were things to talk about. She is very unassuming and admitted at one point that she was such a geek which I found very endearing. All the while we are chatting I am being fed M&Ms and being fondled.

I'm definitely a one-pop guy usually but Adele worked hard to get the little guy's attention again and launched into an extended and vigorous OWO . She was determined to make me pop again like that but I couldn't just be selfish and so insisted on some 69 to return the favour. She certainly gave it all she could but we both had to admit defeat, her efforts were indeed admirable. We finished with some more DFK and a nice bit of cuddling.

I realised I had been there for way past an hour but there was never any clockwatching and Adele insisted I had time for a shower. So a quick one, a little chat while I got dressed (finally sorting out the paperwork which I actually had to bring up as she still hadn't asked!) and some more kissing and I had to say a sad goodbye and leave Adele's oasis of relaxation and head back into the bloody cold February day but now with a warm chilled glow.

So a fantastic experience but would I return again? Well Adele is certainly at the top end of my personal budget for a hour punt and the sex, while great, wasn't much more than I would get from my regular at much less cost (although her OWO was indeed a stand-out). However, where she excels is in the overall experience she creates, her complete attention to your comfort and happiness and the fact that I was there for a lot longer than an hour without any fuss makes it VFM in my book. She's a lovely girl, gives fantastic GFE and although the price, and difficulty in booking her spontaneously or even just a few days in advance, means a visit to her will be more of a pampering treat than a regular event it's certainly something I look forward to rewarding myself with again soon.

GolfNut

Nice first review Stewpid.

Adele strikes again. Pretty much a guaranteed positive with this girl.

She certainly knows how to entertain and make you feel like royalty while you're with her. She's also a very nice lass to boot, and hot with it.

I must get round to booking some more time with this girl.

Online stewpid

Cheers!  :drinks:

She has got a great track record and it is deserved as she puts the effort in to her service.

Hope you have an awesome time too when you next see her.  ;)