Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TV/TS in South West  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Bristol_88

This  may be slightly controversial but figured I'd ask anyway... :blush:

How many of you guys have been with TV/TS WG's?

How was your first time with them?

any recommendations

Offline Billy08

No recommendations but its something that I've looked at doing.... Obviously no one else has by the lack of response! There are only from what I can find around 6 genuine TS's in Bristol, not sure I'm all that keen on the TV thing as I'd like a pair of tits to play.

I'm waiting for all the experienced ones to come forward!

Offline Bristol_88

Yeah that's a fair comment.

I've seen a couple around the Cheltenham/Glos area that look promising.

Was hoping someone may have had an encounter before

yorkshire123

This  may be slightly controversial but figured I'd ask anyway... :blush:

Not controversial at all, there's a few guys on here who like to suck cock just don't come the old I'm not bisexual bollocks & you will be fine.

I'm unable to give any recommendations I'm afraid as I prefer my women to be a real her & not a him irrespective of how nice his tits are.

vw

Not controversial at all, there's a few guys on here who like to suck cock just don't come the old I'm not bisexual bollocks & you will be fine.

I'm unable to give any recommendations I'm afraid as I prefer my women to be a real her & not a him irrespective of how nice his tits are.

Yes the denial club.

Anyway from experience put a reverse booking up looking for a female they all come out of the woodwork then, must have spent their school years thinking how can I be a girl rather than learning to read !

From memory loads of reviews n the SW board like this found in 10 seconds, you can do the rest !

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=76012.msg953226#msg953226
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 05:46:29 pm by vw »

Offline rudolph hucker

I've found KateKlass to be the consistently best TS in Bristol : External Link/Members Only
I see her about three/four times a year when there are slim pickings on the hetero side of Bristol, and when I get the occasional urge. She tours in the first month or two of the new year.

Touring TSs are fairly common, although they tend to come from London, and keep their London prices which can be eye-wateringly expensive.