Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Missy_e - Bath  (Read 397 times)

Offline Qwerty

Anyone seen this girl?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Quite new, looks hot, but wants to charge time-and-a-half to anyone over 40. Being as I'm in that range, I'm thinking she won't give such good service as she's clearly put off by us more experienced types, or she wouldn't have made the premium.

Plus her maths aren't that good - pretty simple to work out that 1.5 x 100 = 150, but she has it at £165.  :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

Anyone seen this girl?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Quite new, looks hot, but wants to charge time-and-a-half to anyone over 40. Being as I'm in that range, I'm thinking she won't give such good service as she's clearly put off by us more experienced types, or she wouldn't have made the premium.

Plus her maths aren't that good - pretty simple to work out that 1.5 x 100 = 150, but she has it at £165.  :sarcastic:

What's she gonna do, check her punters birth certificates?  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :scare:

FFS! :dash: :dash: Another delusional cunt then. :wackogirl: :dash: She can fuck right off. :dash:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 01:04:56 pm by Roth »

Offline Yurizhivago

She may mean 1hr 50 mins if her notation is so disposed but that would equate to £183.33 (recurring ; a bit like herpes)  :hi:

sloopjohnb

"Services will be discussed as to what is deemed to be appropriate"  :lol:

Far too full of herself (and too plump for my taste anyway).

Offline dashton

Why do they always make it so complicated. Photo's look flattering for me and although I'm not 41 until later this year, will give her a miss!

Offline hottext72

Dragon's Den people will say  'I am out' if you come with proposals like this to sell yourself

Offline Urban_G

Just lie about your age, I bet she has!