Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie-Plymouth of Plymouth  (Read 954 times)

jenner

External Link/Members Only

Ellie has been around for some years but doesn't seem to bother about her AW profile and feedback. It was only by chance that I first saw her 2 or 3 years ago when I had been let down on a confirmed booking and just had to get laid. I've seen her a couple of times since so I think she qualifies for a positive here.
Her enjoys list is basic and as a punt that is what you get, although anal is included at no extra.
Ellie is a nice genuine girl ( sounds a bit twee I know ) and quite attractive but since she has taken up body building her bulk has certainly increased and especially her thighs, while her breasts have become almost shrivelled. That said she is still very sexy and that does the job for me.
Location is a luxury waterside two floor apartment which is very secure and discrete with ample parking; the only downside is that you must remember to pay for parking before you leave as there are no barriers.
Ellie works to the old massage parlour tecnique of massage, covered oral and sex and always seems to be done in 20 minutes or so with 10 minutes chat and go. I wouldn't make an advanced booking with her as there's plenty more exciting WG out there but she's a good plan B.

Offline markc65

Thanks for the review

Have had her on a 'lukewarm list' for a while due to the lack of detail on the profile.  That's her off the list now that you have said she is into body building