Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any info - KateSouthBristol  (Read 2791 times)

Offline insignia

sounds to good to be true. Anyone had the pleasure
 External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

Nope.  :(

Profiles been around from July.  All of her 8 AW feedbacks are from other prossies.   :dash:
Not even one from a punter.   :dash: Nothing about her on UKP  :unknown:

So very probably is too good to be true.  :thumbsdown:

Probably one to avoid?  :unknown: :bomb:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 09:27:01 pm by Roth »

Offline insignia

cheers mate as i thought. elsewhere i go then

Offline benny1710

I emailed her for her number, received a response with the number and a message saying "do not be off put if my bf answers, he can make arrangements in my absence".

I was off put and left it there.

Offline Roth

I emailed her for her number, received a response with the number and a message saying "do not be off put if my bf answers, he can make arrangements in my absence".

I was off put and left it there.

bf my arse.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 
Seems she's pimped by Johnny Rockard so it will probably be him answering.  :scare:

Offline JimmySW

£60 an hour it seems she's going for quantity not quality!

Offline Incognita

For what its worth she appears to be genuine - and nothing to do with Mr Rockard (why would you think that?). She's mentioned quite a bit on Yahoo Group UKWGs. "Carl Sifford" is a fan. "Boyfriend" is often mentioned.
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years trying to use the site to pimp girls out.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I think she's probably genuine too.  I checked out her private gallery awhile back, thinking she might be good for a cheap punt.

Not for me.  Let's just say that her low price is unsurprising, and I'll leave it at that.

Offline Roth

For what its worth she appears to be genuine - and nothing to do with Mr Rockard (why would you think that?). She's mentioned quite a bit on Yahoo Group UKWGs. "Carl Sifford" is a fan. "Boyfriend" is often mentioned.

Cos the profile pic of her getting muffed out by a punter has got Johnny Rockard Gang Bang written on it.  Simples.  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 04:07:06 pm by Roth »

Offline Johny Stone

Cos the profile pic of her getting muffed out by a punter has got Johnny Rockard Gang Bang written on it.  Simples.  :hi:

+ 1

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Johny Stone

I think she's probably genuine too.  I checked out her private gallery awhile back, thinking she might be good for a cheap punt.

Not for me.  Let's just say that her low price is unsurprising, and I'll leave it at that.

Definately a skank  :D

Offline Incognita

\]\

Oooops sorry, didnt spot that! Must be quite an old pic, and probably a one off party. No connection now from what I know.

Offline Roth

\]\

Oooops sorry, didnt spot that! Must be quite an old pic, and probably a one off party. No connection now from what I know.

Have you seen her then?  :unknown:

Offline HawkG

The source of the picture on her profile page was a bareback gang bang organised via a yahoo group I used to follow. No, I didn't take part in the event! But that should be enough to warn people, even if she say she doesn't BB any more.

Offline HawkG

PS It was advertised as all-holes BB too. And some other events organised by that Rockard chap seemed even scarier.

Offline vsgp3

Hiya

Are you able to supply a link?

Cheers

Offline Incognita

guy_of_fifty

I had a really narrow escape here!

Dick before brain when I saw the price so called her and booked a meet. I arrived and parked down the road. I should have seen the signs of all the rubbishy in the garden. Anyway, I went down the side of the house, she's in the upstairs flat so you have to walk nearly to the back of the house to get to her front door. I was about to ring the bell when the door opens with an old black guy there just coming out. He didn't see me until he turned around and he nearly jumped out of his skin. After he'd recovered from the shock he shouted up to the WG that I had arrived and he told me to go upstairs.

The place had junk and rubbishy everywhere. I got to the top of the stairs and the WG appeared around the corner. She is clearly a junkie and is a real skank!  :scare: :scare: :scare:

I legged it with her shouting after me "well at least leave the money for wasting my time"  :scare: :scare: :scare:

I got to the top of the path an was confronted by the old black guy who was challenging me to go back and see her  :scare: :scare: :scare: in the heat of the moment I squared up to him and luckily he backed down and let me pass.

Way too good to be true guys  :dash:

Offline Roth

I had a really narrow escape here!

Dick before brain when I saw the price so called her and booked a meet. I arrived and parked down the road. I should have seen the signs of all the rubbishy in the garden. Anyway, I went down the side of the house, she's in the upstairs flat so you have to walk nearly to the back of the house to get to her front door. I was about to ring the bell when the door opens with an old black guy there just coming out. He didn't see me until he turned around and he nearly jumped out of his skin. After he'd recovered from the shock he shouted up to the WG that I had arrived and he told me to go upstairs.

The place had junk and rubbishy everywhere. I got to the top of the stairs and the WG appeared around the corner. She is clearly a junkie and is a real skank!  :scare: :scare: :scare:

I legged it with her shouting after me "well at least leave the money for wasting my time"  :scare: :scare: :scare:

I got to the top of the path an was confronted by the old black guy who was challenging me to go back and see her  :scare: :scare: :scare: in the heat of the moment I squared up to him and luckily he backed down and let me pass.

Way too good to be true guys  :dash:

Well done for walking and squaring up to her pimp/dealer.   :thumbsup:  That's worth putting up a Negative review on her IMHO. I think your meet is within the review rules. :unknown:

Patrick

saw her on a Johnny Rockard video. If you get her number you may wind up speaking to "Dean".

Offline Roth

saw her on a Johnny Rockard video. If you get her number you may wind up speaking to "Dean".

Well fucking dodgy.  :scare: :bomb:

Offline hottext72

Yes very cheap. No feedback. Anyone seen her ?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 11:22:44 pm by hottext72 »

Offline Incognita

No, haven't seen her. Dean is bf I gather.

Offline Roth

No, haven't seen her. Dean is bf I gather.

Another junkie presumably? :unknown:

Offline Rimmington

I remember her being discussed frequently on the yahoo group.  I think she was genuine (and cheap) but has always had boyfriend/pimp issues.

The weird thing is, despite all the warnings, part of me is always strangely tempted by really sleazy girls like this.....

Offline Roth

I remember her being discussed frequently on the yahoo group.  I think she was genuine (and cheap) but has always had boyfriend/pimp issues.

The weird thing is, despite all the warnings, part of me is always strangely tempted by really sleazy girls like this.....

Some sleazeball cunt living off her earnings no doubt.  :dash: :dash:

Offline thenicz

I have been with some bad ones in my time,but this one absolutely takes the biscuit, I've been with better off the street in St Pauls.
Banned reason: Undesirable, proud of having sexual relations with his under age niece

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I have been with some bad ones in my time,but this one absolutely takes the biscuit, I've been with better off the street in St Pauls.

Nice
 :thumbsdown:

Offline Roth

Review?  :unknown:

Offline thenicz

Review?  :unknown:
are you suggesting that I have put this post in the wrong forum, if so I apologise, if not???
Banned reason: Undesirable, proud of having sexual relations with his under age niece

vw

are you suggesting that I have put this post in the wrong forum, if so I apologise, if not???
He was saying would be nice if you could review your meets at your leisure !   :drinks:

Offline Roth

He was saying would be nice if you could review your meets at your leisure !   :drinks:

+1. Yep.  :thumbsup:

Offline thenicz

Offline Roth

Her profile says that the friend who sorts her email replies is away til 1 Feb so we have to be patient if we want her mobile. :( :(

In other words seems like she has no access to her AW account and is probably well and truly pimped by some lowlife cunt.  :( :(
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 12:59:07 pm by Roth »

vw

Her profile says that the friend who sorts her email replies is away til 1 Feb so we have to be patient if we want her mobile. :( :(

In other words seems like she has no access to her AW account and is probably well and truly pimped by some lowlife cunt.  :( :(
Some pimp ass cunt that is to tight to either get a mobile in prison or to cheap for international roaming while on holiday spending his pimp earnings !  :thumbsdown: