Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The down side of our hobby  (Read 1285 times)

Offline HappyHarryIV

External Link/Members Only

Anyone know which girls these were or the location?

I always try to get into conversation with any WG and ask that they are there on their own freewill, of course this can get lost in translation if her English is not good. How does everyone else try to make sure they are not part of the problem by exploiting these ladies? Worse still would be to be caught during a raid, being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Any thoughts or comments?

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only

Anyone know which girls these were or the location?

I always try to get into conversation with any WG and ask that they are there on their own freewill, of course this can get lost in translation if her English is not good. How does everyone else try to make sure they are not part of the problem by exploiting these ladies? Worse still would be to be caught during a raid, being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Any thoughts or comments?

You say it's worse to be caught than to find out that the girl has been trafficked? What are you trying to achieve by asking her - to feel better about it yourself or to help her? So what would you do if one of them said "yes, I'm not here by choice" and starts crying on you? Tell the police? Tipping them off perhaps.

The only way to not be part of the problem is to not punt. One of the reasons I see indies is to avoid this problem as much as possible. Certainly I avoid brothels and I look critically at situations where I can see there are multiple girls of the same nationality in the same location. If you go, does you spidey sense tell you there's a significant male presence on site? Once in the room, it's generally clear IMO if a girl is happy to be there or not. On top of demeanour, are there physical signs of bruising or abuse?

I think I'd walk at this point, and take my chance with meeting sergei on the way out.

Offline HappyHarryIV

If I really thought she was trafficked I wouldn't go through with the meet. I don't know what I would do though with regards to money. On one hand she should get it, on the other hand would she even get to keep the money? Would I inform the police? I would like to think that I would.
I have never been in that situation, thus some of the reasons for the post to begin with.
I have a fair bit of punting experience, but the part of the world I was in the girls were not trafficked, they were feeding their families back home. In many cases the view point of the girls was that they were doing me a favour so i was doing them a favour, it still amounted to prostitution but they didnt look at it that way.

Offline Fuzzyduck

If I really thought she was trafficked I wouldn't go through with the meet. I don't know what I would do though with regards to money. On one hand she should get it, on the other hand would she even get to keep the money? Would I inform the police? I would like to think that I would.
I have never been in that situation, thus some of the reasons for the post to begin with.
I have a fair bit of punting experience, but the part of the world I was in the girls were not trafficked, they were feeding their families back home. In many cases the view point of the girls was that they were doing me a favour so i was doing them a favour, it still amounted to prostitution but they didnt look at it that way.

If she was trafficked, she wouldn't see a penny of it. If you've already handed over the readies, you'll have to talk to Sergei to get anything back and you'll need a good reason to justify it. Claiming poor service or not as described might get her into bother. It's not a pleasant scenario. A call to the police, anonymously, would probably be what I'd do. Fortunately I can afford to punt in the part of the market where this is less of a problem.

Offline houseboot

From the rules:-

"- Allegations of under-aged / trafficked / forced sex workers

Contact law enforcement."