Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nana AKA Sofia - Soho  (Read 1469 times)

14 review(s) for NaNa Wu (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline johnsthomas

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Having found myself single again and with a big itch to scratch, re-connected with the perfect solution

First saw Nana when she was in Dean St before I joined UKP. Was planning to be in London again on Tuesday so sent her a TXT at the end of last week and arranged a late night session after I had been out with some colleagues. Coms really good including confirmation during the day that I was still coming and to let me know her new address which is now in Poland St and is a little more discreet than the old one particularly at night.

Buzzed into the main entrance then up a couple of flights of stairs to her door which was already open with her behind it. Big kiss and a hug then off with the shoes and then shown to the bathroom for a quick shower (as has been noted elsewhere she is quite OCD on cleanliness which is something I like about her) We both stripped and she asked if I would massage her which is what I had done the last time we met. I have been practicing massage for more than 10 years so it is usually appreciated! After a full erotic massage while she was on her front including lots of CC swipes and inner thigh tickling I asked her to flip over so I could give her from some attention. By now thumper was standing to attention and was immediately grabbed as I started RO and a good session of OWO ensued! Having spent a lot of time in close proximity to her I can assure any of the former sceptical questioners that she is most certainly not post OP! she tasted sweet and seemed to enjoy my tongue work.

After a good session she pulled out a rubber and slipped it on before pulling me into her in missionary, by this time I was bursting to pump which I did very quickly. After a clean up we both showered then chatted for a while while I enjoyed the glass of wine that she had provided.

All in all I was there for nearly 2 hours and happily gave her £100, she had only asked for £80. She normally only charges £80 per hour all in so must rate as being the best value in Soho by a mile.

I will be back!

Offline guyLondon

I don't think the AW link is Nana anymore. It looks like a new young lady has just started her AW career.    :rose: :)

Offline MrMohican

...and it hasn't started well £200 per hour now!!! Jayzus  :dash: